Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 10:13pm

thesakew

thesakew

27 posts

I like Kingdom Rush and Zombotron series.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 8:55pm

De_layaan

De_layaan

12 posts

Well , i love Infectonator2 because its epic and i love how all the celebs come in it like jason , Mario , lugi etc etc ( I'm a huge zombie fan)

Also i love Last stand union city , its like the best flash game in 2 years Also loves its graphics and its story line also i love the ending (Finished it more than 8 times on Xgenstudios.com )

I love Coporate inc , Its like one of the best Strategy games !

Never give up on gaming!

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 5:33pm

Phantom87k

Phantom87k

4 posts

I personally think the Entire Sonny games are my favorite on Armorgames, thanks to the good turn-based gameplay with a decently compelling story. Fun, enjoyable, loaded with content. :D

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 6:21pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Kingdom Rush , best game on internet
Insectonator Zombie Mode , like the idea and gameplay of the game , 26 weapons and awesome achievements
Flood Runner Armagedon , love the gameplay , it's fun and addicting for me , I can't get bored when I'm playing it
Haunt the House , like the gamplay , it's easy , and you make people scared
Chibi Knight , graphic are interesting , nice gameplay , not challenging , awesome
Chaos Faction 2 , like the gameplay , there's death matches , but the best part is making characters

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 12:06pm

hiddenshot7

hiddenshot7

6 posts

I like The Last stand Union City but it does not have Online save :( this is problem But game is good

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:37pm

NaejOlol

NaejOlol

4 posts

Frontier is my favorite game, by far. I wish there were more economics-driven games like that...

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 9:46am

UnchartedZombie

UnchartedZombie

1 post

My favorite game at this moment of this is Castaway 2. Some people may argue with me but I mostly like it because it reminds me of the old Nintendo games (Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda etc.) . The story is fresh and how it makes you want to keep on playing is a moment you can enjoy. So my favorite game at this moment of time is Castaway 2. Everyone should play it!

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 9:08pm

jordster5

jordster5

69 posts

Colony all the way. I don't think there is any where else you are going to see a nice/friendly group of players in a game like this. It is a very strategic yet challenging game where if you play online you really have to communicate with your partner. I'd say its on of the best co-op game in armor games and i hope you guys have as much fun playing as i did, or still do ;-)

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 5:50pm

jbondguy007

jbondguy007

34 posts

Raze 2!!! Because it's the best flash shooting game ever created! And any other games by Sky9 Games (Juice-Tin) are great, too. I also really liked Last Stand: Union City. Other than that, it's hard to choose as Armor Games has the best games around.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 3:57am

Maccy85

Maccy85

6 posts

Newbie to armor..going through games which would be best. Started with killer adventure 2. Awesome. and really thanks for the above posts. I wanna try them now..

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!