Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Jun 1, '10 at 5:54pm

NoobsforDummies

NoobsforDummies

100 posts

Raze, Super Karoshi, and The Company of Myself are my favorites.
Raze is the only one I still play, and I think it's probably my overall fav.
Super Karoshi is great, the first time I played it I laughed so hard.
I don't play The Company of Myself anymore, but when I first did I was like, "Wow... someone actually came up with this..." That game is so ingenious. It's gotta be the most original game I've ever played.

Posted Jun 1, '10 at 7:48pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

2,408 posts

I really am into Exit Path right now.  Multiplayer is awesome.  Used to be hooked on steam birds but that was too easy.

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 2:16am

chopper17

chopper17

2 posts

I think that anyone that likes to fly around in aairplane and/or like to blow things up should definately try Dog Fight and Dog Fight2. If you're more of a shooter games guy you would likely like Zombie Inglor or The last stand, both of these are zombie related. Sonny is a good role playing game where you get to play as a zombie trying to survive.

Posted Jun 5, '10 at 6:10pm

sourcestr

sourcestr

4 posts

I also used to play Raze,but I never finished it.
Now I'm also playing Exit Path.The storyline took me half an hour to pass it and I was impressed already.But when I tried multiplayer it was no doubt  a 10/10,at least for me.
Flawless controls,rewarding achievements and customizations.I'll probably get sick of it sooner or later but it's best to play now when there are plenty of people to play with.

Posted Jun 5, '10 at 11:30pm

CruelAce

CruelAce

73 posts

I really liked Age of War 2, but I didn't like how you lost everything after you won.
Sonny 2 and Raze are probably my favorites. Oh, and Chaos Faction 2.

Posted Jun 6, '10 at 2:14am

Nicegamer

Nicegamer

66 posts

I think it mostly changes with time. I liked Raze a lot and still play it. I also like Exitpath. But, dwarf village has been my favorite since the first day. I play that on wandah's site because I did not find the new version here.

Posted Jun 8, '10 at 2:07pm

Lou73

Lou73

4 posts

My favourite game is FreeRider 2 because you get use other peoples maps and you can create you own!

Posted Jun 8, '10 at 9:13pm

jukkuruk

jukkuruk

3 posts

My favorite game on armor games is definitely frontier. I love the scenery, the music, and the concept of the game. I also like how you can choose what to do: be a pirate, be a enforcer, be a trader, or take over towns. The cool thing is you can do three of those things at once.

Posted Jun 9, '10 at 3:43am

septembersun

septembersun

9 posts

My favorites have to be Sonny 1 and 2 The last stand 1 and 2 raze, colony and exit path.

Posted Jun 9, '10 at 5:06am

retinalicious

retinalicious

8 posts

I like Nano Ninja best mainly because its a game i can beat, it involves high scores so it sets a goal, and its a fun game!

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!