dankata565

dankata565

11 posts

Kingdom Rush , Strike force heroes and Epic war

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 10:17am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

Kingdom rush, SFH,SFH2, Raze, Crush the castle, Exit path 2, and Sinjid.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 11:43am

Rothecool

Rothecool

16 posts

I gotta hand it over to Kingdom Rush/Kingdom Rush Frontiers. The intricate detail on every aspect of the game is mind blowing! A lot of effort must have gone into making such a game that combines strategy, action, intensity and not to forget, humour. The game is unique in every sense and deserves a 10/10 rating. I could spend hours glued to this game because it's so addictive in each level

Others that almost made it : Sonny 2, Arcuz, Castaway, Strike Force Heroes 2 and Raze 2.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 3:46pm

Assassins_Blade

Assassins_Blade

13 posts

So, does anyone have news on a new esgrima game?

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 3:51am

SportShark

SportShark

1,109 posts

Kingdom Rush, Crush the Castle 2, The Last Stand: Union City, Sift Heads (series), Decision 2

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 12:15pm

NoHZ

NoHZ

1 post

Strike Force Heroes + Strike Force Heroes 2

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 12:55pm

moefirdawz22

moefirdawz22

1 post

My favorite gamed is FIFA 14 because of the feature to play as various Legendary soccer players of different eras. And now they have the single online match independent from tournaments and seasons.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 12:25am

bingu77788

bingu77788

473 posts

My favorite gamed is FIFA 14 because of the feature to play as various Legendary soccer players of different eras. And now they have the single online match independent from tournaments and seasons

Err... That game is not on AG, unfortunately.

As for me, SFH is awesome

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 9:53pm

riphqi_siqi

riphqi_siqi

1 post

i think, my favorit flash game is Kingdom Rush 1 or Frontier,, the graphic is awesome for flash game....
translate
saya rasa, game flash kesukaan saya adalah kingdom rush 1 atau frontier, karena grapik dari game tersebut sangat bagus untuk game flash
(indonesian laguage)

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 10:49am

seelenlos

seelenlos

4 posts

Obligatory reply--Sonny 2. It gets a lot of hype, but it deserves it all. Forget just flash games--due to strict parents, these were the first computer or video games I got at all when I was younger, and that one one of the best I found.

Also, Diamond Hollow 2. I love the maps and the upgrade system.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!