Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Feb 11, '14 at 10:53am

kippok

kippok

1 post

I like K.O.L.M. and the epic battle fantasy series.

Posted Feb 11, '14 at 4:25pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

880 posts

I'm growing quite partial to CTC2PP. I may even start building castles that aren't contest entries. Eventually, of course. Not soon.

Posted Mar 5, '14 at 10:36pm

jamesthematrixman

jamesthematrixman

3 posts

Raze, The Last stand, Strike force heroes, City seige, a lot of Tower defense games, Crush the castle, and really too many to name.

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 2:30pm

Jokicuro

Jokicuro

19 posts

A small talk at the back of beyond - A short,but an original game.You communicate with a computer by typing with keyboard. You ask him questions and by asking questions constantly,he reveals a secret bit by bit.
Sonny 2 - I think everyone will understand why I like this game,familliar reasons...
Corporation  Inc - Make a bussiness out of tapping buttons (Genius!)
Gemcraft Series - An original TD game where you combine gems and also combine their effects to defend your orb. You can also place towers at desired places,plant traps,drop gem bombs,build amplifiers,walls etc.
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra (MMO) - A simple MMO where you make your mob to defeat other players,do jobs,fight bosses etc. You can join syndicates which are clans essentially. You can also create your "familia" and the players in it share their earned money with you and you with them...

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 5:02pm

FlashGamesBRAT

FlashGamesBRAT

12 posts

Right now Kingdom Rush Frontiers :]

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 2:35pm

treos

treos

70 posts

more than likely mine will be the new gemcraft when its released in a few more days. labyrinth was by far one of my fave td games and with as long as this one has been in development it should be quite good.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 8:53am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

6 posts

Hands of war series,cursed treasure 2, Kingdom rush series,TLS:Dead zone,corporation Inc and Raze 2 are my favourites

best of all hands of war 3 and Kingdom rush frontiers

Posted Mar 31, '14 at 2:00am

santino300400

santino300400

1 post

1- Arcuz 2: Dungeons
2- Sonny 2
3- Sinjid
4- Strike Force Heroes 2
5- Arm of Revenge

I Love action, shooting, gun games.

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 3:51pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

Snailiad! So, so much fun and not too hard:)

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 9:13pm

wristterry8

wristterry8

1 post

this game is pretty fun, although it requires a survey to play. Still worth it though :p

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!