Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 6:25am

matthew0

matthew0

1 post

line rider 2!

This is not a game, it's a toy. Btw, it's not on Armor Games.

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 7:19am

KillaX77

KillaX77

3 posts

City Siege 4-Alien Siege is one of the best games on ArmorGames made by Thepodgegames. Featuring awesome new soldiers, including a mech suit! With explosions, alien killing, and a whole lot of fun, this can be considered the crown jewel of the City Siege series!

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 5:12pm

buffro

buffro

29 posts

Colony is one of the best ive ever played.  it has a great multiplayer server and is a good balance of strategy and skill.  it has enough different elements to it so that it doesnt get boring really fast yet isnt to hard to learn the basics (which, once u do, makes room for tons of creativity)

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 8:56pm

Stryker777

Stryker777

1 post

My favorite game in Armor Games is The Last Stand (all, but my favorite of these is The Last Stand: Union City). If that game was in first person, i think that  that game would be my favourite game of ALL games.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 12:55am

darkstar3123

darkstar3123

1 post

love Raze and Unreal Flash and Feudalism 2 and 3

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 3:06am

DragonZealot

DragonZealot

1 post

I have alot of favorite games. But my most played one would be Sonny because i enjoy strategy games with a good story. But i do also enjoy other games a great deal.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 5:37am

Mvp1234

Mvp1234

52 posts

Colony for sure. I adored this game when I was younger.
It's filled with intensity. Too bad it's becoming inactive.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 8:33am

Mitrim

Mitrim

1 post

Series of game Grow Cube. But missing here.
And on AG is The Worlds Hardest all parts of course.
Maybe these games have simple graphic, but have nice music and challenge.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 9:44am

Surdus

Surdus

10 posts

I like Last Stand: Dead Zone and all Gemcraft games.

But i really love Infectonator 2. Its a funny game with great gameplay and lovely 16bit grafics. Played through it a couple of times already.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 9:51am

HandOfKane

HandOfKane

1 post

Just finished EBF3, it's hilarious and the music is infectious. About to start the fourth one.

Also: Cursed Treasure TD, Elephant Quest, Age of War (solely for its theme music), Endless War 3, and Monster's Den.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!