ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594057
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

Probably the Final Death Wish. To those who think its retarded cuz of the name, just try it. it's hilarious and fun.

Liivoja
Liivoja
33 posts
Nomad

I would say "Dummy Never Fails", it's funny, it's cool, it's different.

muddium
muddium
1 posts
Nomad

1.This is only level
2.This Is Only Level TOO
3.Super Karoshi
4.Exit Path
5.Raze
6.Dummy Never Fails
7.Age of war2
8.Take something literally
9.Amateur Sergeon
10.Coma
This is my Top Fevorite games !!

tomm4429
tomm4429
1 posts
Nomad

My most favorite games are:
The Gun Game 2
Warefare 1944

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Bubble Tanks 2 is a good one. Who knew bubbles and tanks went so well together!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

i would have to say Exit Path, Crush The Castle 2 and the This is the only level games.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

This is the only level series, Exit Path, Crush the Castle, Raze, Storm the House series, end xD

zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

My favourite is Age of War 2, which i love, mostly because of the progresive upgrade system, and the best ever music!

Niall12
Niall12
7 posts
Nomad

I found a game I loved and tracked back to this website.It gos by the name of Age Of War.And with out my favorite falsh game ever I wouldn't have found my favorite game website ever Armor games.

pmalan
pmalan
207 posts
Nomad

Age Of War 2, Robokill, Raze and Exit Path. Epic games!

zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

i like the CTC series

kingpong001
kingpong001
146 posts
Nomad

Sonny and Sonny 2. Nuff said.

Fluid
Fluid
58 posts
Farmer

The Submachine series, all Karoshi games and Exit Path would be on the top of my list

TheFixxxer
TheFixxxer
3 posts
Peasant

Anything by Joey Betz and Con Artist. Crush the Castle mostly. It's just beautifully done. The physics engine is top notch, and the artwork, well I don't have to tell you how good Con Artist is.

I've played a lot of TD games. Favorite one, probably Cursed Treasure. It has so many different strategies. If you level up your abilities in different ways, the out come is always different.

Lets just say I've been addicted to a whole pile of games on here.

This is the only gaming site you should need to go to. Everything else is just tripe.

TwistedHero
TwistedHero
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Exit
it a cool racing game, the uniplayer is fun, a little bit hard and with a good story

the multiplayer is really fun because other racing game is with cars but this game is a guy jumping a floor full of spikes with a saw in his face while 3 other guys trying to do the same thing as you so it really addicting

if this will have a level maker it will be perfect

Showing 226-240 of 1387