ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593210
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
BlackChidori46
BlackChidori46
2 posts
Nomad

if anybody wants to go on colony then you should join my clan if you are at least rank 4 and up
if not you can not join i don't have anybody yet but if your interested then step up and ill test you if your good enough it's called The B/C clan also known as the Black Chidori clan so if your interested just please ask on colony armorgames

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

My favorite games:

http://armorgames.com/favorites/AnbuHank

Colony and Exit Path are the best games, in my opinion.

if anybody wants to go on colony then you should join my clan if you are at least rank 4 and up
if not you can not join i don't have anybody yet but if your interested then step up and ill test you if your good enough it's called The B/C clan also known as the Black Chidori clan so if your interested just please ask on colony armorgames

Make a new topic for god's sake. Stop posting that everywhere making other topics off-topic.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Excuse me for the double post, but I forgot to mention:

Colony is a great strategy game. It is based on a 2vs2 game. Which means, you get to have a partner! It's campaign mode is short, but makes you get the hang of all of it's governments (except for 1). Currently, Colony is at v6.1. The multiplayer is a great. You get to interact with people in many ways, enabling you to find other strategies. Tactics are also a key to winning matches.

Exit Path is kind of new to me. This is my 4th day playing it. The single player mode is fun when you haven't completed it. The multiplayer mode makes the game even more fun. What's better than some competition? There are some stages that makes it really hard for you, having it suck. There are some stages that are easy, making it kind of fun to play with.

Sure both games have a a few bugs (lags), but it's still addicting.

I ,again, apologize for the double post, but I just forgot the details of Colony and Exit Path.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I like Gibbets 2 and Endless Migration.

Rizwizkid
Rizwizkid
182 posts
Nomad

Best/Favorite Game(s) huh... Well i hav Loads in my mind right now, but i would say Toss the Turtle was totally awesome!!

but since Warfare 1944 came out Tht was Fun playing 2, but theres loads of Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armorgames tht I Love..!!

hunnuke
hunnuke
7 posts
Nomad

Sony2+ExitPath is Nice Games

TechDui
TechDui
1 posts
Peasant

The best game is Exit Path and many more like Take something literally

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I think Raze is pretty good!

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

I like Crush the Caste 2 cause u can do lots of fun stuff in that game

G23
G23
33 posts
Nomad

My favorite so far is Colony. Mostly because of the multi player mode.

Quina
Quina
56 posts
Nomad

Personally, I love hedgehog launch 1, and the gemcraft series. I'm not really into zombies and such, so i stayed away from sonny2, though I'm concidering trying it.

anGkotzt
anGkotzt
65 posts
Nomad

crush the castle 1&2 and exit path are good games, too.

PaperclipTank
PaperclipTank
1 posts
Nomad

I really think sonny 2 and warfare 1944 should be the best games on armor games many will dissagree but still very addictive games

BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

i lovethe crush the castle games fancy pants 2 and the last death wish.

Melankoly
Melankoly
5 posts
Nomad

Crush the castle series
Exit path
Red Remover
Fancy Pants
Gen (I think thats what its called)
Chaos Faction 2

Showing 256-270 of 1387