ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594164
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Balmung1
Balmung1
9 posts
Nomad

Every body has to play at least once the

fancy pants
games they are strange yet strangely fun
vovapered
vovapered
70 posts
Nomad

raze
nice game with nice phusX

ElNacho11
ElNacho11
2 posts
Nomad

Hi,I really like all games with the blue elephant in it.The are great time killers and thay are also pretty fun.Also I only get 30 minutes on the computer each day and they aren't games like WoW that you get sucked into for hours and hours.

NolanLadny
NolanLadny
45 posts
Nomad

Last stand 2

kibbers
kibbers
19 posts
Nomad

raze because it is very fun, addicting and once u give it a try u will love the game but i also recommend epic combo. Every game u can create a new way to get the highest combo!

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

there is many that i could name.

Chibi knight

Aheivement Unlocked 2

Frantic

Red Remover

There might be a couple more but out of these achievement unlocked 2

Joshsmith
Joshsmith
1 posts
Nomad

i like to play gem crafter

bloaphant
bloaphant
148 posts
Nomad

Echoes: operation stranglehold is one of my favorite game. it has an epic storyline, good graphics, good effects, good music and funny British accent!

operation blackknife was worth playing too. epic music and storyline. a bit hard though.

HighLordVin
HighLordVin
8 posts
Nomad

Company of Myself

just thinking about that game makes me teary eyed; good puzzle element; art and music makes a perfect atmosphere for the game; but the best is its story line; its tragically beautiful (kindof of like a modern Romeo and Juliet because its is a tragedy, it contains love (not really romantic love, but love like between family) lost, and its modern), it WILL make you cry, and it has something else... not gona tell you it because it may ruin it for you; just play it and you will know what I mean

And this is why it is my FAV flash game of all time; it also has the best short story I have ever seen

Terax12
Terax12
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 is the best ... will the sonny 3 release?

bloaphant
bloaphant
148 posts
Nomad

[quote]Company of Myself

just thinking about that game makes me teary eyed; good puzzle element; art and music makes a perfect atmosphere for the game; but the best is its story line; its tragically beautiful (kindof of like a modern Romeo and Juliet because its is a tragedy, it contains love (not really romantic love, but love like between family) lost, and its modern), it WILL make you cry, and it has something else... not gona tell you it because it may ruin it for you; just play it and you will know what I mean

And this is why it is my FAV flash game of all time; it also has the best short story I have ever seen

agree,strongly recommended to everyone

scottyw
scottyw
7 posts
Nomad

CF2 is bomb.

dkplam
dkplam
28 posts
Nomad

sonny 2.great adventure.various weapons.3classes to play.save-able.skills.strategy.addicting boss fight.challenging.long game.attributes.lots of equips. thats all

SirRoby
SirRoby
6 posts
Nomad

i can honestly say that i have 2 favorites...sonny 2 and chaos faction 2

Skate1168
Skate1168
14 posts
Nomad

Raze and Exit Path are two good ones, Reeelz is a new release that is surprisingly good too.

Showing 286-300 of 1387