ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594022
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

I have 2 Reincarnation and Echoes XD

ilikepie123456
ilikepie123456
168 posts
Nomad

last stand 2. it rox my sox!

Reecer6
Reecer6
53 posts
Nomad

Treadmillasaurus Rex. All I have to say is this: DINOSAUR(ON A TREADMILL). LASERS. RAVE PARTY. TOPHAT.

HighLordVin
HighLordVin
8 posts
Nomad

Operation BlackKnife

saw Operation BlackKnife mention on here and wondered if it squeal to of the Operation Stranglehold; played it and loved it; why? Just finish the first battle in the campaign (I have never seen anything like it before and it was cool)

Deep

First of all, the art and feel of the game is great; it looks like a high performance game but still runs reasonably well on this old cpu; a perfect blend between a shooter and a strategy game (played any Battlefield/Bad Company games? that's whats its like)

ralpherious
ralpherious
4 posts
Nomad

Sonny is up there in the Top 5, ... but #1 would have to be Flood Runner 2, its just one of those game you can play forever and never get bored, when it first came out i loved it. #2 is endless migration, just saying

ralpherious
ralpherious
4 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the second spam post, but if anyone needs other games to play theres, Tradmillasauarus Rex, 1 of my fav's, Last Stand 2 is amazing, and any game by John AKA jmtb02

cambeam
cambeam
7 posts
Nomad

Almost any game by John is great especially the ones that feature the elephant. The Only Level, The Only Level Too, Achievement Unlocked and Achievement Unlocked 2 are my favorites.

turb
turb
2 posts
Nomad

Colony! Colony! Colony! It is best game!

transformer919
transformer919
1 posts
Nomad

My favourite game is Sonny 2, literally i like the Sonny series. I really hope Krin comes up with a Sonny 3

Unimatrix
Unimatrix
13 posts
Peasant

i love rpgs so its sinjid and sonny series

hands of war rpg is great too but boring in the end because u have to grind for hours if u wish to finish all quests

i need more cool rpgs?!?!

Unimatrix
Unimatrix
13 posts
Peasant

ry for double post ge.es.sis is very amazing but underrated

milo45
milo45
1 posts
Nomad

i like sonny 2...

born2kill
born2kill
11 posts
Nomad

last stand 1 and 2 are the best.. rly cool

McJohnsonn
McJohnsonn
26 posts
Nomad

I like the games byjmtb02 too. But my favorite is Mr. Runner. I think it's an undervalued game, because it's really hard, but when you do achieve something, it does really feel like an achievement.

R4zorblades0
R4zorblades0
128 posts
Nomad

I love Tycoons and mmmm lemme think puzzles

Showing 301-315 of 1387