Falgorr1012

Falgorr1012

119 posts

crush the castleplayers pack :D best game here i've ever played

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 9:27pm

Kingdb99

Kingdb99

11 posts

I think Shift 4 is best on Armor Games. Its better than any other game I've played, plus it beats all the other Shift games by a long shot =D

Posted Feb 23, '10 at 9:11pm

Lifemaster

Lifemaster

193 posts

Having played far too many of the games on AG, my consensus of best game lies undeniably with Colony.  Why?  Because it's the only game that after having started to play, I don't want to stop.  It doesn't get old.  I'm a player vs player kind of gamer, and beating an npc just doesn't do it for me.  If you want to spend some time on a challenging and exciting game, play Colony.  I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Posted Feb 28, '10 at 8:51pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

1.Bubble Tanks Tower Defense (I like TD's)
2.Raze (Addicting)
3.Crush the Castle- Players Pack (You can make your own thingy)
4.This is the only level (Too good)
5.This is the only level TOO ( N/A)

Posted Feb 28, '10 at 9:11pm

MrAutomatic

MrAutomatic

280 posts

It's hard to say at the moment, considering I haven't played many games here yet. I really like Crush The Castle Players Pack, and Sushi Cat is also a pretty decent game.

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 5:28am

gluesy

gluesy

65 posts

I sank hours into toss the turtle so that has to be my favourite

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 6:19am

WexMajor82

WexMajor82

929 posts

Straw hat samurai was the game that brought me to AG.
My favourite is now Canabalt.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:22pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Here we go again.
It's probably a mixture of Unreal Flash 2007, which has been from the start, Raze (especially if it goes multiplayer), and that's probably it for games on AG.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 2:45pm

Fraxaer

Fraxaer

4 posts

The ball series by jmtb02 is so good i just have to keep completing them over and over trying to improve my grade and also for sentimental reasons cos ive been playing it since i.t lessons in school!

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 2:59pm

Graham

Graham

6,420 posts

Final Sustenance - You embark on a magical journey to the kitchen where you are going to find your favoritest food: Pop Tarts.

Replaying The Game - No matter how many times you do the same level over, it is a life-changing experience.

Four Second Frenzy - If you have ADD.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!