ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593208
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
MasterLink97
MasterLink97
4 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 probably SO FAR. I like Sonny, and Colony also Krin is my favorite creator on this site.

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

i think chaos faction 2 is the best game. Because u can create ur own character, and levels and share them with your friends. And u can also play with your friends at the same computer. I play with my brother a lot of time chaos faction 2 and we have a lot of fun.

OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

Who played this new game ''Cursed Treasure''? OMG, what a good game!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well... I'd say Raze (maybe), colony (also maybe), I like fighter games like chaos faction 2 and stuff like that sooo... I don't really have a favorite...
If I had to choose... I like John's Elephant Games, you have to think and if you get stuck you can always watch the walkthrough.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i like the older games, feudalisms, sonny is okay but you cant play the game more then once, bowmaster prelude, almost all puzzle and skill games :P and tower defense, and 1337, RenegadePlayer > 1337Play

AlexPaint
AlexPaint
12 posts
Nomad

Cursed Treasure just because I think so

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

RenegadePlayer > 1337Play

Lol what??? ok then...

And actually I change my mind, My favorite game is Raze because of all that shooting and explosions...
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

I like Armed with Wings 1 and 2, those games are awesome, they are fight games with swords, kicks and punches, but especially I liket them because of the story, I advice you to play them. And I also like Red Moon.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I'm saying crush the castle....by far. There is a lot more to do than just making castles. Check out the forum and see.

loover48
loover48
38 posts
Nomad

my favorite game of all time in armor games is raze! it reminds me of halo because of its armour and characters! i havent beat it and im addicted lol try it out by clicking the shooting icon on armorgames.com !

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

The obvious choice is Colony! Or Raze! Or Unreal Flash! Or Sonny! Or Sonny 2! Or....

Switchbladez
Switchbladez
22 posts
Nomad

Cursed Treasureont Touch my Gems was really fun.

leo111333
leo111333
10 posts
Nomad

I think that Mastermind World Conqueror was my fav game. It really caught my eye and i got hooked i now play it regurely to see if i can get my awareness any higher lol

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Raze , Crush The Castle Players Pack & Warfare 1944.

Suprluigibro
Suprluigibro
3 posts
Nomad

definitely 'Effin Hail. there's something satisfying about raining frozen hell down on people and buildings.

Showing 76-90 of 1387