ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593187
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

I think it mostly changes with time. I liked Raze a lot and still play it. I also like Exitpath. But, dwarf village has been my favorite since the first day. I play that on wandah's site because I did not find the new version here.

Lou73
Lou73
5 posts
Nomad

My favourite game is FreeRider 2 because you get use other peoples maps and you can create you own!

jukkuruk
jukkuruk
3 posts
Nomad

My favorite game on armor games is definitely frontier. I love the scenery, the music, and the concept of the game. I also like how you can choose what to do: be a pirate, be a enforcer, be a trader, or take over towns. The cool thing is you can do three of those things at once.

septembersun
septembersun
16 posts
Peasant

My favorites have to be Sonny 1 and 2 The last stand 1 and 2 raze, colony and exit path.

retinalicious
retinalicious
10 posts
Nomad

I like Nano Ninja best mainly because its a game i can beat, it involves high scores so it sets a goal, and its a fun game!

Salvete123
Salvete123
7 posts
Nomad

I tend to love a lot of the puzzle and strategy games. Red Remover and Wake the Royalty or whatever the first one was. And some of the shooters, depending on how well done they are.
John, makes some of the best games ever. With the elephants.

My all time favorite was Silent Conversations, a highly underrated platformer that builds some serious atmosphere and lets you read some great writing at the same time.

rammstien21
rammstien21
7 posts
Nomad

My favorite is exit path. It's just awesome.

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

Either Exit Path... or Fancy Pants Adventure (1 & 2).
Great games.

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts
Shepherd

I prefer Age of War over ZombieFreak77's choice Age of War 2. In fact, I pick Age of War as my favorite flash game of all time.

Cheesyyesman
Cheesyyesman
20 posts
Nomad

Either the original Age of War or Crush the Castle.

MiguelOMGSantos
MiguelOMGSantos
2 posts
Nomad

I think that crush the castle is one of the best games

Tibbers
Tibbers
109 posts
Nomad

Crush the Castle is great, especially due to the ability to input custom maps.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

EXIT PATH ALL THE WAY!

by:john if you hadnt played this game i recommend you do!AMAZING GAME

:-)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

THE last stand:union city is coming out!!! It will be my favourite game play the beta version at conartistgames.com and get the latest news on crush the catle 2 =)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

SIFT heads world is a new series with 3 acts already it is one of my favourite games as well it is a sniper game you buy new guns weapons and close it is really fun I recommend you play it(maybe play the orignal series first sift heads 1-5

site:siftheads.net

Showing 121-135 of 1387