Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted May 10, '10 at 10:02am

ramirex

ramirex

54 posts

i think chaos faction 2 is the best game. Because u can create ur own character, and levels and share them with your friends. And u can also play with your friends at the same computer. I play with my brother a lot of time chaos faction 2 and we have a lot of fun.

Posted May 10, '10 at 2:42pm

OgFux69

OgFux69

76 posts

Who played this new game ''Cursed Treasure''? OMG, what a good game!

Posted May 15, '10 at 10:02am

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

Well... I'd say Raze (maybe), colony (also maybe), I like fighter games like chaos faction 2 and stuff like that sooo... I don't really have a favorite...
If I had to choose... I like John's Elephant Games, you have to think and if you get stuck you can always watch the walkthrough.

Posted May 15, '10 at 10:06am

RenegadePlayer

RenegadePlayer

675 posts

i like the older games, feudalisms, sonny is okay but you cant play the game more then once, bowmaster prelude, almost all puzzle and skill games :P and tower defense, and 1337, RenegadePlayer > 1337Play

Posted May 15, '10 at 10:31am

AlexPaint

AlexPaint

11 posts

Cursed Treasure just because I think so

Posted May 15, '10 at 10:54am

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

RenegadePlayer > 1337Play

Lol what??? ok then...

And actually I change my mind, My favorite game is Raze because of all that shooting and explosions...

Posted May 17, '10 at 11:47am

ramirex

ramirex

54 posts

I like Armed with Wings 1 and 2, those games are awesome, they are fight games with swords, kicks and punches, but especially I liket them because of the story, I advice you to play them. And I also like Red Moon.

Posted May 17, '10 at 12:25pm

charlesme

charlesme

1,113 posts

I'm saying crush the castle....by far.  There is a lot more to do than just making castles.  Check out the forum and see.

Posted May 18, '10 at 6:02pm

loover48

loover48

39 posts

my favorite game of all time in armor games is raze! it reminds me of halo because of its armour and characters! i havent beat it and im addicted lol try it out by clicking the shooting icon on armorgames.com !

Posted May 18, '10 at 10:07pm

thepossum

thepossum

2,289 posts

The obvious choice is Colony! Or Raze! Or Unreal Flash! Or Sonny! Or Sonny 2! Or....

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!