ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1413 272332
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,413 Replies
Shenko
Shenko
1,047 posts

oh and bubble tanks 2 or arenas even tho the td is good too
and many games by herointeractive they rock over there

ljal24
ljal24
2 posts

Thing Thing Arena. Neat graphics and gameplay.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts

my favorite game is momentum missile mayhem 2.
in that game you can fire all kinds of projectiles at enemy tanks. they will bounce away against a wall or another tank and then a great BOOM follows. you can also built towers that do things with the tanks like smashing them away or holding them at one place. and you can use abilities and powerups to help destroying the tanks.
you should really try it!

colt089
colt089
29 posts

i like exit path and i think you should play it because it is simple but still very challenging

suryabhandari
suryabhandari
3 posts

Sonny 2 [url=http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2]
The best game on the internet.Sonny 2 is a turn based rpg adventure-action game it's seriously addicting and it engrosses you all day long.It's got excellent graphics ,average storyline(yes it has a story),and is definitely re-playable 2-6 times.I recommended for the casual and the hardcore gamer alike. ...SPOiLER...

Shadow Psycological ,the best class and build.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts

the best is without a doubt sonny and sonny 2. both of em always had the highest rating and the game graphics, concept, strategy, abilities, replay value is unbelievable.

The next best of course is Colony. Its armor-games first online muliplayer and is just fun to play period. Many unique builds and strategizing its just an amazing game. Plus its becoming better and better.

3rd place ill give to Con-artist productions. You gotta respect all the hard work they have done for this site and making outstanding games like last stand and warfare series. They also help other producers with programming and graphics like crush the castle. They arent the makers but they were apart in helping with the designs and some features. They been around for pretty much as long as AG been around and will continue to stay regardless of there ups and downs.

My favorite game of course is Colony. Why? because no matter how you look at it all other games get repetitive. With online theres always new competition and new things to learn. Colony has been changing from day 1 and its getting better with its latest version 5.3

Roku234
Roku234
2 posts

I have a couple favorites, but one I really like is Exit Path.

vinster132
vinster132
5,965 posts

My favorite game of course is Colony. Why? because no matter how you look at it all other games get repetitive. With online theres always new competition and new things to learn. Colony has been changing from day 1 and its getting better with its latest version 5.3

I've been gone from Colony for a few months already. I still check in sometimes. And it is still good to me. Though, I don't play it much. It's great. And with all those updates, it's pretty much going to keep growing and growing in fame. I know it already a famous game around here. But I mean taking it to the next level is no problem.
Maly
Maly
2 posts

My favorite game list is:
-Sonny 2
-Reincarnation Series
-Crush the Castle 1 & 2
-Cursed Treasure

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
90 posts

My prefer gamme is Free Rider 2 ^_^!

Sapphowako
Sapphowako
3 posts

I like Crush the castle 2

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,703 posts

Instead of listing them I made a link Here

ColoradoBiker
ColoradoBiker
34 posts

The best has got to be Raze! The only thing that it could improve on would be to re-set your stats.

ColoradoBiker
ColoradoBiker
34 posts

CommanderDude7...have you tried Epic War 3? From the list you have, it falls under the same area.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,703 posts

whoa great game thanks for recomending it. It is really epic. Though first time I played forgot to equip my cards. XD

Showing 166-180 of 1413