ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1413 273485
Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,413 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,703 posts

I really am into Exit Path right now. Multiplayer is awesome. Used to be hooked on steam birds but that was too easy.

chopper17
chopper17
2 posts

I think that anyone that likes to fly around in aairplane and/or like to blow things up should definately try Dog Fight and Dog Fight2. If you're more of a shooter games guy you would likely like Zombie Inglor or The last stand, both of these are zombie related. Sonny is a good role playing game where you get to play as a zombie trying to survive.

sourcestr
sourcestr
4 posts

I also used to play Raze,but I never finished it.
Now I'm also playing Exit Path.The storyline took me half an hour to pass it and I was impressed already.But when I tried multiplayer it was no doubt a 10/10,at least for me.
Flawless controls,rewarding achievements and customizations.I'll probably get sick of it sooner or later but it's best to play now when there are plenty of people to play with.

CruelAce
CruelAce
72 posts

I really liked Age of War 2, but I didn't like how you lost everything after you won.
Sonny 2 and Raze are probably my favorites. Oh, and Chaos Faction 2.

Nicegamer
Nicegamer
76 posts

I think it mostly changes with time. I liked Raze a lot and still play it. I also like Exitpath. But, dwarf village has been my favorite since the first day. I play that on wandah's site because I did not find the new version here.

Lou73
Lou73
5 posts

My favourite game is FreeRider 2 because you get use other peoples maps and you can create you own!

jukkuruk
jukkuruk
3 posts

My favorite game on armor games is definitely frontier. I love the scenery, the music, and the concept of the game. I also like how you can choose what to do: be a pirate, be a enforcer, be a trader, or take over towns. The cool thing is you can do three of those things at once.

septembersun
septembersun
18 posts

My favorites have to be Sonny 1 and 2 The last stand 1 and 2 raze, colony and exit path.

retinalicious
retinalicious
11 posts

I like Nano Ninja best mainly because its a game i can beat, it involves high scores so it sets a goal, and its a fun game!

Salvete123
Salvete123
7 posts

I tend to love a lot of the puzzle and strategy games. Red Remover and Wake the Royalty or whatever the first one was. And some of the shooters, depending on how well done they are.
John, makes some of the best games ever. With the elephants.

My all time favorite was Silent Conversations, a highly underrated platformer that builds some serious atmosphere and lets you read some great writing at the same time.

rammstien21
rammstien21
9 posts

My favorite is exit path. It's just awesome.

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts

The best game is Age of War 2 but my fav. is The Last STand 2

Protofai
Protofai
230 posts

Either Exit Path... or Fancy Pants Adventure (1 & 2).
Great games.

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts

I prefer Age of War over ZombieFreak77's choice Age of War 2. In fact, I pick Age of War as my favorite flash game of all time.

Cheesyyesman
Cheesyyesman
20 posts

Either the original Age of War or Crush the Castle.

Showing 121-135 of 1413