ForumsGame WalkthroughsWant to help the Walkthough Forum? CLICK HERE!

114 45068
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It has come to the attention of the mod team, and of course myself, that the Walkthrough forum has been lacking a slight sense of order. To clean this up, it has been decided that a large amount of walkthroughs that lack quality will be deleted, and those remaining will be added to a directory, in order to be easily found. Asherlee, the mod assigned to cleaning up this forum, has agreed to work alongside a select group of forum regulars to make this happen, and we're really excited to ubleash the full potential of an often overlooked board.

For those of you that read the title of this thread, you're probably eager to help out and take action for the good of Armor Games, so let me get right to the point. We need people who know the forum (i.e. YOU GUYS) to search out the best of the best here to compose the directory of walkthroughs. Here's some rules/guidelines for you guys to follow.

1. Just because you suggest a walkthrough does not mean that it will be selected for the directory. We really are looking for the best, so we appoligize ahead of time if yours isn't selected.

2. In the final directory, there will only be one thread posted for each game, unless stated otherwise. Please, if we've already decided on a thread for a game, do not suggest another one unless asked.

3. Switchfoot and Asherlee are the two others in charge of this project. Although we are glad to see you help with suggestions, we are not going to be accepting anymore help on the actual thread. Thank you.

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.

Here's the form for suggesting a thread. If you do not follow this form, you will most likely be ignored.

Thread Name:
Thread Creator:
Thread Link:
Game It's About:
What It Helps With:
Why Should It Be Selected?:

Thanks a lot for helping make the Walkthrough forum better.

-Tydus

• 114 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Three of my walkthroughs are featured here Reading this made me happy.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, I haven't written anything other than the thing-thing walkthrough in a while. I was going to write one for Circle of Pain, but it's a little hard to write a guide to the game when the controls won't work...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

And also, thanks.

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

hmmm bad some tut's help in ways others dnt maybe u could combine them!

ShotYaDead
ShotYaDead
3 posts
Nomad

This is a bit too hard/boring for me xD

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Then don't post here.

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

Thread Name: 7 deadly sins walthrough
Thread Creator: eddie13
Thread Link: [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/553416/7-deadly-sins-walkthrough]
Game It's About: 7 deadly sins (I believe most of the games have this in the title)
What It Helps With: beating the game
Why Should It Be Selected?: good detailed guide with good grammar

I may look up more later if I have time, but for now this will have to do.

P.S this is a great idea!

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

ok good idea

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

thread name : dupligon cheat
thread creator : me imrockinboy
thread link : http://armorgames.com/user/imrockinboy
hey didnt found a better place than my profile
game it's about : i told u
what it helps with : just a cheat to help u playing dupligon
why should it be selected? : because I made it and no one ever thought of submitting a dupligon cheat
------------------------------------------------------------
plz publish it

Skidpan
Skidpan
13 posts
Nomad

thread name : dupligon cheat
thread creator : me imrockinboy
thread link : http://armorgames.com/user/imrockinboy
hey didnt found a better place than my profile
game it's about : i told u
what it helps with : just a cheat to help u playing dupligon
why should it be selected? : because I made it and no one ever thought of submitting a dupligon cheat
------------------------------------------------------------
plz publish it

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.
Sorry mate
flyinghawk
flyinghawk
14 posts
Nomad

Thread Name:6 Differences Walkthrough

Thread creator: flyinghawk

Thread link:here

Game it's about:6 Differences by Ivoryboy

What does it help with?:Finishing the game

Why should it be selected?: Because it's quite accurate and took me a lot of time to finish.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

... Doesn't deserve a sticky... I'm sorry. It doesn't fit into it's topic name too much... Yeah it was awful..

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

well I have a simple walkthough, is for the new game , "shift 3" is just the ending code, wich is "33-71-24-18"

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

why ppl is trying to have their walkthough published?

magicsealer
magicsealer
8 posts
Nomad

how do u do the glitch in ultimate defender

Showing 16-30 of 114