ForumsGame WalkthroughsWant to help the Walkthough Forum? CLICK HERE!

114 45030
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It has come to the attention of the mod team, and of course myself, that the Walkthrough forum has been lacking a slight sense of order. To clean this up, it has been decided that a large amount of walkthroughs that lack quality will be deleted, and those remaining will be added to a directory, in order to be easily found. Asherlee, the mod assigned to cleaning up this forum, has agreed to work alongside a select group of forum regulars to make this happen, and we're really excited to ubleash the full potential of an often overlooked board.

For those of you that read the title of this thread, you're probably eager to help out and take action for the good of Armor Games, so let me get right to the point. We need people who know the forum (i.e. YOU GUYS) to search out the best of the best here to compose the directory of walkthroughs. Here's some rules/guidelines for you guys to follow.

1. Just because you suggest a walkthrough does not mean that it will be selected for the directory. We really are looking for the best, so we appoligize ahead of time if yours isn't selected.

2. In the final directory, there will only be one thread posted for each game, unless stated otherwise. Please, if we've already decided on a thread for a game, do not suggest another one unless asked.

3. Switchfoot and Asherlee are the two others in charge of this project. Although we are glad to see you help with suggestions, we are not going to be accepting anymore help on the actual thread. Thank you.

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.

Here's the form for suggesting a thread. If you do not follow this form, you will most likely be ignored.

Thread Name:
Thread Creator:
Thread Link:
Game It's About:
What It Helps With:
Why Should It Be Selected?:

Thanks a lot for helping make the Walkthrough forum better.

-Tydus

• 114 Replies
Shadow99
Shadow99
7 posts
Nomad

How about Making a Riddle School 3 and 2 Walkthough?<:>.<:>

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Nice! I need walkthroughs badly!

cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

I don't really know any good ones lol.

Loladix
Loladix
10 posts
Nomad

i twink you should make a walkthrough for stinger sniper jack van cell it is kinda hard

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

hread Name:
Thread Creator: Sbamo (Me)
Thread Link:Here
Game It's About: Amorphus Plus
What It Helps With: Everything actually. It really is a complete walktrough
Why Should It Be Selected?:It is very good, very well written and it took a lot of work...

If possible and if it does not cause you any problems please leave a comment on my profile if it is selected. If not please do the same.Thank you!

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

Thread Name:
Why Should It Be Selected?: It is very good, very well written and it took a lot of work...

I did a mistake. The other one had some bugs so I upgraded it. The link is the new one.Thank you!

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

Thread Name:
Why Should It Be Selected?: It is very good, very well written and it took a lot of work...

I did a mistake. The other one had some bugs so I upgraded it. The link is the new one.Thank you!

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

Ohhhh the computer stuck again... I'm terribly sorry

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

You are not allowed to nominate yourself Sbamo.

Anyways I nominate Sbamo's guide for basicly the same reasons that he mentioned. = )

slappydog
slappydog
6 posts
Nomad

Thread Name:urban sniper 2
Thread Creator:armorgames12
Thread Link//armorgames.com/play/2205/light-bot
Game It's About:duh!
What It Helps With:just completing the games easier
Why Should It Be Selected?:because it is really good and helpfull

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

For those of you who have had trouble with Four Second Fury...

If anyone needs help figuring out a mini-game this shows every game. (as if you couldn't figure it out)
Get her home! - use arrows to get cow to house
Don't touch - don't touch the arrows or spacebar
Avoid smash! - use arrow keys to move king
Shoot 7! - hold down spacebar and use arrow keys to move side to side
Run! - use arrow keys to run away from ladybugs
Run! - press left and right arrows very fast to get to the finish
Follow me - use arrow keys and spacebar to follow what the picture says
Shoo! - use arrow keys move the shield around you to kill the bugs
Go for the goal! - use arrow keys to move ball around but balance it out
Avoid! - use spacebar and arrow keys to jump over low carrots
Dodge - move around and don't stay in the way of the arrow
Swat 8! - keep pressing spacebar and use arrows to move the swatter
Catch! - press the spacebar when the yo-yo is above the hand
Shake - press left and right arrows very fast to shake the can
Avoid - move sheep with the arrow keys and dodge the bombs
Pong it! - use arrow keys to move the pad thing
Flee! - use arrow keys to move man around so he doesn't touch any sharks
To the fish! - use arrow keys to get penguin to the fish (took me a while)
Yarrrrr! - use arrow keys to get flag to the cross
Shoot - press the spacebar when the ship is in the middle
final game - hold down space bar and use arrow keys to shoot at little person, play each mini-game he puts on the screen and try to win them all until he loses all of his health.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What if we wan't to adjust a problem in a walkthrough

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

OK like The Last Stand 2.The rifle and saw off are not in the farms.They are in the sheriff and the 2 houses next to them

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Orchestrated Death

Chapter 1:

Click on the gun, then click the gun again. It will shoot a hole in the ceiling causing water to leak down the wall.Razor is now available, click the lamp and then quickly click the razor before he turns the light back on. The razor falls on the floor.Click the razor on the floor and it will cut the cord, exposing opened wiring to the puddle of water. The victim will get up to plug the cord back in, he will get zapped to all hell, lol, then click the gun at his feet.

Chapter 2:

Click on the refrigerator, while the chef is walking towards the fridge to close it, click the fruit basket to move it to the counter (gotta be fast!).Click the fruit basket and an orange will fly into the blender, the chef will go to grab it out, just as you see the chef grab the orange, click the blender.The chef will be in shock with his mangled hand, click the pans, the will float over next to the chef, click the pans again and he will get beat down with them.Click the chef on the ground to drag him aside, click the knife in the knife rack, then click the chef again to lift him in the air, then click the stove to open it. Click the knife.

Chapter 3:

Click on the lure, then quickly click on the keys (on the blonde guyâs belt) while he is occupied. Keys will float in the air, click on the toolbox.Click on the chest again to pull a pocket knife out of the toolbox, then click the pocket knife. The blonde guy will get stabbed and get extremely pissed off.After watching them punch each other over and over again, click on the anchor (where the fishing guy was sitting) to steady the boat.Click on the bald guys face immediately after he punches the guy with the hat (this must be timed right).The blond guy will catch the bald guy with a right jab followed by a big left hook, sending the bald guy off the boat.Click the engine to put the bald guy (who is now sleeping again, lol) out of his misery.The blond guy will rush to check if the bald guy is still alive, click the snake on the grass hill, it will swim to the corpse. Click the bald guy's face, and youâve completed the game.

GAME COMPLETE!

Mummy1
Mummy1
81 posts
Nomad

Thread name: Amorphous plus ultimate walkthrough

Thread creator: Sbamo

Thread link:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2014346/amorphous-plus-ultimate-walktrough/page/1

Game it's about : amorphous plus yeah!

what it helps with: disscusses all the awards and tips and all the info

why it should be selected: it gives a decent view of the game and helps you learn the basics and the slightly harder stuff

good or what?

Showing 31-45 of 114