ForumsGame WalkthroughsWant to help the Walkthough Forum? CLICK HERE!

114 45029
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It has come to the attention of the mod team, and of course myself, that the Walkthrough forum has been lacking a slight sense of order. To clean this up, it has been decided that a large amount of walkthroughs that lack quality will be deleted, and those remaining will be added to a directory, in order to be easily found. Asherlee, the mod assigned to cleaning up this forum, has agreed to work alongside a select group of forum regulars to make this happen, and we're really excited to ubleash the full potential of an often overlooked board.

For those of you that read the title of this thread, you're probably eager to help out and take action for the good of Armor Games, so let me get right to the point. We need people who know the forum (i.e. YOU GUYS) to search out the best of the best here to compose the directory of walkthroughs. Here's some rules/guidelines for you guys to follow.

1. Just because you suggest a walkthrough does not mean that it will be selected for the directory. We really are looking for the best, so we appoligize ahead of time if yours isn't selected.

2. In the final directory, there will only be one thread posted for each game, unless stated otherwise. Please, if we've already decided on a thread for a game, do not suggest another one unless asked.

3. Switchfoot and Asherlee are the two others in charge of this project. Although we are glad to see you help with suggestions, we are not going to be accepting anymore help on the actual thread. Thank you.

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.

Here's the form for suggesting a thread. If you do not follow this form, you will most likely be ignored.

Thread Name:
Thread Creator:
Thread Link:
Game It's About:
What It Helps With:
Why Should It Be Selected?:

Thanks a lot for helping make the Walkthrough forum better.

-Tydus

• 114 Replies
psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Thread Name: Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*.
Thread Creator: NoNameC68
Thread Link: Here
Game It's About: Bubble Tanks 2.
What It Helps With: Talks about each different tank in the game and the bosses.
Why Should It Be Selected?: Very well constructed and includes pictures, strategies and indepth information about each tank.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I wish I could make a walkthrough, but I can't

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Maybe if i was good enough for walkthroughs... :P lol

Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

I really still didn't get it

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

thanks i found this helpful

iyskreem
iyskreem
55 posts
Nomad

Thread Name: Hints and Tips for Thing-Thing 4
Thread Creator: ubertuna
Thread Link: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/494667/hints-and-tips-for-thing-thing-4
Game It's About: Thing-Thing 4
What It Helps With: Nearly every aspect of the game. Weapons, strategy, unlockables, everything.
Why Should It Be Selected?: In-depth, comprehensive, full guide.

This walkthrough for the win. =D

Jeronimo
Jeronimo
53 posts
Nomad

usefull topic

Chillax333
Chillax333
72 posts
Nomad

People who make walkthroughs should get about 25 AP.
They put in a lotta hard work.

goldhero200
goldhero200
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you great job

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

Well, since I can't nominate my own walkthrough, might as well post a link so other people can:

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2475791/armed-with-wings-2-walkthrough-medium-story-mode]

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

okay sorry if this has already been suggested

Thread Name: Armed With Wings 2 Walkthrough (Medium Story Mode)
Thread Creator: Cathaholic (obviously)
Thread Link: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2475791/armed-with-wings-2-walkthrough-medium-story-mode
Game It's About: Armed With Wings 2...
What It Helps With: the weapons and the different parts of the game
Why Should It Be Selected?: extremely in depth and helpful. all spelt correctly and its not confusing. helped me and many others immensly

Gamerzneed
Gamerzneed
10 posts
Peasant

yea the forums really does need this

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Thread Name: Mushroom Farm Defender Helful info/walkthrough
Thread Creator: trayzrulz
Thread Link: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2854506/mushroom-farm-defender-helpful-info-walkthrough
Game It's About: Mushroom Farm Defender
What It Helps With: Knowing all the different towers, how to use them strategically and how to stay alive.
Why Should It Be Selected?: Because it contains alot of information and I found it EXTREMELY helpful. I have never lost following this walkthrough.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well The walkthrough will help us what's beyond the game and let's you success to the end

cheesemonkey
cheesemonkey
42 posts
Nomad

on the last stand 2 the places with lower population have way better weapons but hardly any people

Showing 46-60 of 114