ForumsGame WalkthroughsWant to help the Walkthough Forum? CLICK HERE!

114 45027
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It has come to the attention of the mod team, and of course myself, that the Walkthrough forum has been lacking a slight sense of order. To clean this up, it has been decided that a large amount of walkthroughs that lack quality will be deleted, and those remaining will be added to a directory, in order to be easily found. Asherlee, the mod assigned to cleaning up this forum, has agreed to work alongside a select group of forum regulars to make this happen, and we're really excited to ubleash the full potential of an often overlooked board.

For those of you that read the title of this thread, you're probably eager to help out and take action for the good of Armor Games, so let me get right to the point. We need people who know the forum (i.e. YOU GUYS) to search out the best of the best here to compose the directory of walkthroughs. Here's some rules/guidelines for you guys to follow.

1. Just because you suggest a walkthrough does not mean that it will be selected for the directory. We really are looking for the best, so we appoligize ahead of time if yours isn't selected.

2. In the final directory, there will only be one thread posted for each game, unless stated otherwise. Please, if we've already decided on a thread for a game, do not suggest another one unless asked.

3. Switchfoot and Asherlee are the two others in charge of this project. Although we are glad to see you help with suggestions, we are not going to be accepting anymore help on the actual thread. Thank you.

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.

Here's the form for suggesting a thread. If you do not follow this form, you will most likely be ignored.

Thread Name:
Thread Creator:
Thread Link:
Game It's About:
What It Helps With:
Why Should It Be Selected?:

Thanks a lot for helping make the Walkthrough forum better.

-Tydus

• 114 Replies
SCGMD3Master
SCGMD3Master
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks For Fancypants man WALKTHROUGH ITS HELPPSSSSS

TVKID
TVKID
11 posts
Nomad

on sonny 2 its simple you just like kill them by doin this destory with sonny roald plain attack and verauduax lighting ball thingy its simple use those like every time you can.

tvkid +_+

darktunderap
darktunderap
11 posts
Nomad

fancypants helped me too thanks a bunch

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I want to help!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

hardcore
hardcore
177 posts
Jester

BEST Thread ever!

sonny2 could use a walktrough
but that'll take a bit of time.

death200
death200
2 posts
Nomad

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

growlsjr
growlsjr
46 posts
Nomad

Ohhh nice topic =o

kalvin104
kalvin104
8 posts
Peasant

Thread Name: City Invasion Mission 5 Walkthrough

Thread Creator: DanielMcNeely

Thread Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RinpGpGni2k

Game It's About: Sending troops to destroy the enimies base.

What It Helps With: Last level pretty hard so i thought i show people how to do this.

Why Should It Be Selected?: Help people on the very last level

kalvin104
kalvin104
8 posts
Peasant

Thread Name: Get Off My Lawn Last Level Walkthrough and Tips

Thread Creator: HotAirRaccoon

Thread Link: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLjmL8Hs0mE]

Game It's About: Tips and Tricks on how to defeat the boss at the very last level, what to buy etc etc

What It Helps With: Skill in the game and the secret trophy

Why Should It Be Selected?: Good walkthrough, most time put into one of my walkthroughs

kalvin104
kalvin104
8 posts
Peasant

Thread Name: Get Off My Lawn Last Level Walkthrough and Tips

Thread Creator: HotAirRaccoon

Thread Link: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLjmL8Hs0mE]

Game It's About: Tips and Tricks on how to defeat the boss at the very last level, what to buy etc etc
What It Helps With: Skill in the game and the secret trophy
Why Should It Be Selected?: Good walkthrough, most time put into one of my walkthroughs

What It Helps With: Skill in the game and the secret trophy.

kalvin104
kalvin104
8 posts
Peasant

Greatest appologies as the link wont work i tried to repost and so it wont here is this link anyway [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLjmL8Hs0mE=url]

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLjmL8Hs0mE

matrix409
matrix409
1 posts
Nomad

yes i need help

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

kalvin this is how to post a link
Text goes here

Now you have to do it without these * . Other than that for the ''Text goes here'' thing just put whatever you want to call it.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Ok sorry do it like this:

[url = link goes here ] Text goes here [/ url ]

Now do it withought he Spaces just type it all together no spacing unless your typing more than one work for the ''Text goes here'' part,

zappy481
zappy481
8 posts
Nomad

whenever i try to play cyclomaniacs and my computer crashes has this happened to anybody else

Showing 76-90 of 114