ForumsGame WalkthroughsChibi Knight help

56 78006
viscarious
viscarious
2 posts
Nomad

Hey there,
Can anyone tell me the locations of all the wizards?
Or is this game still in development?

• 56 Replies
viscarious
viscarious
2 posts
Nomad

Well I just found out where they are :
Fountain spell : Consumes large amount of MP to unleash a fountain of magic. Location : House to the right of start

To get the next two spells you will need to do this:
1) Go to temple to left of start. Jump up above fountain and a pixie will talk to you telling you that you need water shoes to get to her master.
2) Go to the right of the map and follow the path to the desert Boss. Beat him to recieve water shoes.
3) Go back to pixie, jump onto the fountain and up again to unlock her from her cage.
4) Back at the world map you will see her. She will head north towards her master. However, to get to him you will need to beat the water dragon Boss. Do so, continue north untill you get to a ship.
5) Enter. Here is the blacksmith Glitch. He gives you a magical Axe.

Shield spell : Notice wood counter at bottom right of screen? Chop down trees with 'A' until this reaches 100. Then head to the house at top right of forest and talk to the grandad.

Healing spell : Chop down the tree with a orange bird resting in it. Talk to the lady mage by the house.

Fireball spell : Inside the cave of trails, on 2nd floor the Fire Mage has hidden himself in what appears to be a pot with a fire inside. Step onto this pot to enter his house. He will give you the fireball spell.

N1k0
N1k0
1 posts
Jester

I can't chop down trees and i can't see the wood counter

dnordby
dnordby
9 posts
Nomad

I can't figure the green knight out...how do I kill him??

LeCanard
LeCanard
3 posts
Peasant

First you have to defeat the boss in the montain (right on the map)
It'll give you the boots to climb the fountain (the little rock portal near the start in the middle) where a spirit will lead you to its master
The boot will let you walk on water, go on the top of the map, fight the dragon, then go one again up in a little boat where the spirit master is.
He'll give you the Axe to chop trees

Well, now I'm stuck a the last boss, after the castle.
I've break the two sphere/big light... nice... and after ? nothing happens

LeCanard
LeCanard
3 posts
Peasant

To kill the green boss, just throw him back the rock
Stay on an edge and it's baseball time !

Second bug, if I die at the last boss, I have to refresh the game to restart at the entrance of the boss (after the 3 knights). If not, I get stuck in the castle with no exit open ....

dnordby
dnordby
9 posts
Nomad

Never mind...I got it.

dnordby
dnordby
9 posts
Nomad

So then the purple knight is just about timing? WHAT IF I HAVE NONE???

LeCanard
LeCanard
3 posts
Peasant

The 2 others knights, well... This Is Spartaaaa !!!
Just run with your shield on them and attack !

Still stuck after...

dnordby
dnordby
9 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the last guy sucks...lame sauce

ivankov
ivankov
1 posts
Nomad

the last guy has no bug... its just too cryptic, after u destroy the 2 orbs at the sides u need to jump on the stairs in the background to find out, they just look like they are, about the second bug, where u have to restart, it sucks, btw if there is a developer looking here i think you should put in another way to gain exp, like spawn monsters in the dungeon, or stronger monsters after you beat the game

Tritor
Tritor
1 posts
Nomad

How do I kill the Island beast?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How do I kill the Island beast?

You need to jump to strike at its head.
BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

New version is up with end boss glitch fixed.

Can anyone test it for me?

Clear cache, refresh game to make sure you have the newest version loaded. Your save file should still be intact.

Thanks for all the feedback!

saeed
saeed
3 posts
Nomad

hey guys...im stuck in that stupid decoy maze
i dunno how to solve it....any idea?!

BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

Get all the keys and open all the doors