ForumsThe TavernArmorbot

11 4513
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You've all surely noticed that the name of the site is currently not "Armorgames".

This link can prove it:

Armorbot Homepage

If this doesn't take you to the homepage, my computer is schizophrenic. If it does, I must ask why exactly does this site have a new name all of a sudden without announcing anything about it? Is it temporary or what?

And will the site be now referred to as "AB" rather than "AG"?

• 11 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i actually clicked a link to that earlier this year and it had some strange red and white 'ArmorBot' website. I don't recall how i got to that site though.

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

It's a phishing site. your browser should have pointed it out. whatever you do, don't log in to that site.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

It's a site to steal your username and password. There's alot of runescape sites like that, so I've done that before :P

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Ernie, if you logged into that site, your account is probably done. Go to AG right now, and change EVERYTHING.

Either that or your email account is going to take a spamming beat down.

Still, change everything.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It's a phishing site.

I'm technologically challenged and I have no idea what that means.

your browser should have pointed it out.

My browser tells me nothing about anything. It was in my history for some reason.

whatever you do, don't log in to that site.

Too late for that. What happens if I do?
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Your account is gonna be stolen. CHANGE YOUR INFO, QUICK!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I changed my password. I don't have to change my email, do I?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Gah for the love of god ernie read the posts quickly! Change your password or by the beards of my ancestors you will have your account spammed and hacked!

Besides. It may seem like a different website of the same layout. But when you find the page, you may see that the title up at the top of the window will still show as "Armor Games".

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

CHANGE YOUR INFO, QUICK!

Already said that.

I'm technologically challenged and I have no idea what that means.

Phishing is scamming people with false sites. Usually used for financial stuff to steal your identity.

Anyways, I contacted AG about it.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

They may hack your account. They may not. It's always best to be on the safe side though, so go ahead and change your password.

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

Guys, WE own armorbot.com. It's hosted on the same servers as armorgames.com which is why it's exactly the same.

Showing 1-11 of 11