gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

i like simpsons, its funnier and its classic

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

Naa. Futurama is way better and funnier although they are moth created by Matt Greoning.

Im more entertained by Futurama than i am by Simpsons.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Personally, I think Futurama has more clever humor than the Simpsons. Some would probably argue it's the other way around, but I prefer the humor in Futurama to that of the Simpsons.

Quirinus1
Quirinus1
157 posts
Shepherd

Futurama is my favorite, because of the better characters, and better drawing...

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

the simpsons are realy funny. but their story starts evry episode and end evry episode.

futurama is realy funny. their story does not end at the end of the episode but keeps going.

both got their own great and stupid moments. and i like both just as much.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Simpsons were around before Futurama. Everything in Futurama has been done way before it even aired. Therefore...Simpsons is the show for me.

this reminds me of a episode of south park where butters (prof. chaos) has loads of ideas but his little helper (prof. disorder) is all the time saying that "the simpsons did it"

it doesn't matter that evrything is done already. it's how you bring it. but then again not evrything in futurama is done in the simpsons. (a farm on mars whit cow like beetles?)
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

The Simpsons, 100%. The shows are funny and have really creative plots, and you can never get old of the movie. I've seen it like, 15 times.

jord3323
jord3323
3 posts
Nomad

Futurama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

futurama is realy funny. their story does not end at the end of the episode but keeps going.

The problem with that is if you miss one you can miss a lot of stuff. It dosen't matter what order you watch The Simpsons in, which means even if it's an old one you haven't seen, you're not like "wait was this before or after some important plot twist?"

Futurama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(jord's post that goes off the page)
Any particular reason why?
SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

The Simpsons have their own movie, but Futurama has Zoidberg. Zoidberg!

TheBagman
TheBagman
13 posts
Nomad

The Simpsons have their own movie

Futurama has 4 movies
Eli1010
Eli1010
274 posts
Nomad

The Simpsons are better by far, they're funnier.

(jord's post that goes off the page)
Any particular reason why?

It might be because it's one word.
Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

The Simpsons have their own movie, but Futurama has Zoidberg. Zoidberg!

You beat me to that.

Futurama also has some subtle jokes that you need to be "smart" to get. For example, all of the apartments at Robot Arm Apartments have binary room numbers.
TacoRepairMan
TacoRepairMan
14 posts
Nomad

Old Simpsons > Futurama

Futurama > New Simpsons

TacoRepairMan
TacoRepairMan
14 posts
Nomad

Or simplified:

Old Simpsons > Futurama > New Simpsons

I wonder how long the Simpsons will be on the air???

Showing 16-30 of 41