ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109167
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

In seventh grade, we all had identical books with our names on them. I switched them all around and people started getting in trouble for having their books lost by other people. It was genius.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I was in math class, and i was sitting by my friend. My friend has an A in the class and is always throwing his pencil and making funny faces and all that jazz, while I for one just sit quietly and listen but still have only a B. My friend says" HEY... HEY" he wants to say something to me but I don't look. He taps me on the shoulder and I slowly look his way. The second i take my eyes off the chalk board and the teacher all I get is a stern talking to outside the door, and a new seat right up by the teacher. My friend knew it was BS but didn't say anything ):<

liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

one time i was playing two hand touch football with this really tempermental kid and he got mad. apparently intercepting the ball is illegal. anyway, he threw the football at my thigh and missed so he got really mad. he then walked up to me and tried to push me in the chest but ended up with his finger in my eye. i tried to get free and then he swung a punch which i dodged. the principal saw the last half so i got in trouble for getting this kids finger out of my eye. wierd and stupid. i almost got suspended

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I've gotten in so much trouble for talking it's not funny. I've been written up easily a dozen times for it.

Pretty stupid to write me up for talking.

Here's another one: At my old school, me and my friend into a slap fight for no reason whatsoever besides to get a laugh, and the teacher wrote us up for fighting. We weren't even fighting. OR disrupting the class.

We got detention for two days. -.-

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Here's another one: At my old school, me and my friend into a slap fight for no reason whatsoever besides to get a laugh, and the teacher wrote us up for fighting. We weren't even fighting. OR disrupting the class.

i almost go in some trouble for that to. but to make it dumber it was on the bus
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Once, my teacher yelled at the entire class just because we dumped about four hundred paper frogs on her desk. Don't get me started on marker fights. Oh the marker fights.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

That was genius Ernie, think of it now.
Those kids are where ever but never knew it was you, until someone found out.

I got in trouble once for carring one of those sporks around at recess. I got a note home saying I was using it as a weapon and something else. All I did with it was poke a guy once.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

I've gotten in trouble for being sick. For seven straight days. As a result I got a failing mark on my history test and the teacher told me I "Obviously didn't study." At my school, we weren't even allowed playing TAG because the teachers thought we were all trying to fight each other. All that is horrifying in their eyes... but throwing dictionaries at lunch was fine. xD

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I got suspended in 3rd grade because my friend threw a rock at me. xD Yeah, the principal was a dumb***

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

All I did with it was poke a guy once.

I stab my friend with a fork and I don't even get talked to. xD

It's hilarious.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

LAst year, me and my frineds had some coffe beans form the store, plian, unground, coffe beans.

So we moved them around our lockers, becuse after a night in there, the locker smelled like starbucks.

We got caught and got a week of detention for defasing school property.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Some guy got detention for farting once.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Me? Oh no....I don't get into much trouble.....

Asian students, we try not to. Notice the word try. No more stereotypes from you people.

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

once this 11th grader ran into ME! and i got detention

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

Some guy got detention for farting once.

Lol, thats funny.

Someone in my class almost got detention for having his shoe untied. The next day everyone walked into her classroom with their shoes untied. No one did ever get a detention though.
Showing 1-15 of 322