ForumsForum GamesAnother RPG to add to our collection

34 5604
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

-sigh- I decide to return to AG* and the first place I post is the Forum Games. I don't know half of you members anymore since once the FG** dwellers grow up, they move on to the Tavern, and then eventually develop an imagination and storm the AMW***. Now all that's left here is the new kids who couldn't make a good RPG if it materialized for them.
Okay I dare to say that with a few exceptions... Moat, Singid, Orion, Cyan, etc. But otherwise, the fact remains that the FG is really lacking in GM**** awesomeness.

I am making an RPG, but it's not quite finished.. I still want to post, however, just to see if anyone would be interested ^~^
It's very amateurish, just the same as all my other RPGs - the ones that flopped - but that's because I'm busy but bored so I've got no time to create a fantastic story.

I'll post the proper info soon, I promise.

Just Incase:
*Armor Games
**Forum Games Forum
***Art, Music and Writing Forum
****Game Master. Otherwise known as OP or RPG maker?

• 34 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I'll spin around and look for food.
You cells sure like spinning around. Food... food... um.. you could try attacking that sticky green cell? Or else, you spot a cluster of tiny cells to the north.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Seeing as it's 11:45pm here I ought to go to bed, but I'll be up and posting tomorrow morning.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

RUN:EXP_37349

A little, oddly-coloured cell swims into view. It has a small spike sticking out the front of it's shell!
Clumps of vegetation begin sprouting up from the container bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bytheway, guys, even if I don't give you options, you can still make up your own. It's not difficult

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 66600
A.K.A:
Genus:
Strength:2
Intel:2
Def:0
Spawn:1
Size: Unknown
Details:-
-one segment
-black-red tough shell

I swim down towards the container bed to get food.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

The tough shelled cell gorges on vegetation and grows a fraction in size. A mean-looking group of cells look up from their vegetation meals and storm over to the tough shelled cell. They seem aaaangry. And hungry.

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
Size: 1 fraction?
-one segment
-black-red tough shell

Aahh! I swim away as fast as I can and hide between some big vegetation.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Experiment number: 15333
A.K.A: (leave blank)
Genus: (leave blank)
Strength: 1
Intel: 2
Def: 1
Spawn: 1
-one segment
-(red) shell
-A white spike in the center of the front

I hapen to be a meat eater most of the time so I'm going to see if I can find a stragular among that group of small cells to the north.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

The poor tough shelled cell scarpers off, only to be replaced by that blue-red cell with a spike. It thrusts its spike at the pack of cells and splits two of them right down the middle. The rest of the pack scatter, leaving 37349 to absorb nutrients from the dead cells. 37349 gains a strength point!
Meanwhile... a red shell with a white spike is sneaking over to the group of cells to the north. It picks off the straggler lagging behind and devours it. The rest of the group are packed tight, though they haven't seen the red cell yet.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 41337
A.K.A:
Genus:
Strength: 2
Intel: 1
-one segment
- Shocking Pink/Magneta  shell
- Single Spike?

RUN_SINGLESPIKE, pls?

And no, it is NOT safe knowing me. I'm a little too fond of sharp, explosive things.

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
Size: 1 fraction?
-one segment
-black-red tough shell

I swim back down to the bottom and hope the blue-red shell will protect me.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Experiment number: 15333
A.K.A: (leave blank)
Genus: (leave blank)
-one segment
-(red) shell
-A white spike in the center of the front

I swim over to 37349 and try to make friends sence we seam to share some things in common.

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 42069
A.K.A:
Genus:
-One segments
-Black shell

INSTALL_SINGLESPIKE

Are you still accepting newcomers?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Experiment number: 00042
A.K.A:
Genus:
Intel: 0
Spawn: 3
-one segment
-propelled by flagella
-gold shell

INSTALL_FLAGELLA

Btw thanks for taking note of my 3 currently ongoing RPGs. I feel some days like I should just combine all of them into a Medieval style game and let it go from there. Let the Lord of Chaos Rule. Lol just that one quote is making me want to go create a Wheel of Time RPG.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 40404
A.K.A:
Genus:
-two segments
-silver-gold shell

Yes I do.

I'll attack that cell, aiming for its weak points.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

>Little magenta cell grows a little magenta spike
>Bluey-red cell wanders off, leaving that black and red tough shelled cell to follow after it.
>Over to the east the silvery gold cell is whacking that ugly sticky green cell for all its worth!
The cell didn't stand a chance. Dead. Silvery gold cell gains 2 strength pointsss~

>Meanwhile...
The red cell with a white spike wanders in search of the bluey-red cell to have a chat with it. Apparantly cells can talk.

>When...
A giant black cell with a giant black spike ambles over (if cells could amble) and stops infront of the congregation. THIS is experiment 42069. Dun dun dun...

>Errr.. and then the LAST cell steps forward. Its a simple little shell with a shiny gold tail~ It can swim FAST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lot need names now. It's too complicated otherwise.
Either add:
-ate
-ria
-ilia
-is
-um

to the end of your name. Make it sound microorganismy?

Showing 16-30 of 34