ForumsForum GamesAnother RPG to add to our collection

34 5593
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

-sigh- I decide to return to AG* and the first place I post is the Forum Games. I don't know half of you members anymore since once the FG** dwellers grow up, they move on to the Tavern, and then eventually develop an imagination and storm the AMW***. Now all that's left here is the new kids who couldn't make a good RPG if it materialized for them.
Okay I dare to say that with a few exceptions... Moat, Singid, Orion, Cyan, etc. But otherwise, the fact remains that the FG is really lacking in GM**** awesomeness.

I am making an RPG, but it's not quite finished.. I still want to post, however, just to see if anyone would be interested ^~^
It's very amateurish, just the same as all my other RPGs - the ones that flopped - but that's because I'm busy but bored so I've got no time to create a fantastic story.

I'll post the proper info soon, I promise.

Just Incase:
*Armor Games
**Forum Games Forum
***Art, Music and Writing Forum
****Game Master. Otherwise known as OP or RPG maker?

• 34 Replies
PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Hey!
I'd be interested in a new RPG. What kind of game is it gonna be?
Cheers

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I don't get a mention?! Gah! I shall leave in a HUFF!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Hey hey hey, don't get in a huff with me, Mr Stroppy-guy-I-don't-know!

I'mna actually post some sort of background info and a char sheet in an hour or so. Don't go awai ^~^

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Once I know the background I will tell you if I want to join.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Dammit, change of plan, I've gotta rush out. Background info is long and complicated so I'll devise a basic character sheet and post the rest tomorrow.

Experiment number: (5 digit number. Must not start with 0)
A.K.A: (leave blank)
Genus: (leave blank)
Strength: (distribute 5 points to str, int, def and spawn)
Intel:
Def:
Spawn:
Size: Unknown
Details:-
-one segment
-(choose a colour) shell

Fill out the brackets or otherwise leave blank ^~^

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 66600
A.K.A:
Genus:
Strength:2
Intel:2
Def:0
Spawn:What is this for? (1)
-one segment
-black-red shell

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 40404
A.K.A:
Genus:
Strength: 1
Intel: 2
Def: 1
Spawn: 1
-one segment
-silver-gold shell

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Experiment number: 41337
A.K.A:
Genus:
Strength: 2
Intel: 1
Spawn:1
-one segment
- Shocking Pink/Magneta shell

So you don't know ME?! SOON YOU WILL KNOW ME!!! THE WORLD WILL KNOW ME SOON ENOUGH!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!1!!!1!11!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

So you don't know ME?! SOON YOU WILL KNOW ME!!! THE WORLD WILL KNOW ME SOON ENOUGH!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!1!!!1!11!
Right... Is it safe, knowing you..?

I left the background info on my other PC so I'll just give you the short and short of it.
Scientists have long since began exploring and researching the cause of human life. They've come a long way in one hundred or so years but they still haven't successfully created life from scratch, nor have they scraped together enough information to sustain said life.
Instead, these geniuses have created a way to simulate the creation and growth of a living organism by taking regular humans and connecting them to a bio system via dozens of electrodes inside the brain which places their conscious thought into the nucleus of an empty cell swimming in an alternate reality. Now the problem with all of this is that if the life in the AR dies, the human brain beings malfunctioning and the side effects are unknown.
This is why scientists have conducted this experiment in absolute secret and have chosen only the very select few to partake - the gullible and easily persuaded. The first few who volunteered were not told the particulars of this experiment (and to be honest this could hardly be called an experiment, more an obscurely random pilot test using the absolute latest in technology some didn't know existed) and are now hooked up to the bio system with no way to opt out.

RUN:BIO_SYST.EXE
RUN:EXP_66600
RUN:EXP_40404
RUN:EXP_41337
SETUP_BKP_LIFESPRT

~Inside the bio system~
3 tiny cells swirl around in chemical sludge. The silvery-gold cell is knocked by a large sticky green cell and careers off to the left, disorientated and angry.
To the south of the cells there are 3 posts, rather like signposts. Each says:
INSTALL_TOUGHERSHELL
INSTALL_SINGLESPIKE
INSTALL_DOUBLESEGMENT

Looks like this is your starting point. Choose only one installation. This is the only time you get to choose an installation. From here on in you fend for yourself. Remember your ultimate goal is to survive, grow, breed, and for goodness sake don't die!
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
-two segments
-silver-gold shell

INSTALL_DOUBLESEGMENT

Like that?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Pssh, I suppose so. -gasp- you ACTUALLY updated your char! You are officially the most awesome RP'er EVAR ^____^

~On with the RP'ing~
The silvery-gold cell grows another segment and is able to whizz around with increasing ease. It whizzes around so much it crashes into the sticky green cell and causes that to spin around. Exp#40404 is now almost the size of the green celllll!

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
-one segment
-black-red tough shell

I install the tougher shell

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Oh the spawn is fo-... isn't it obvious..? -shrugs- It's your ability to breed. And yayyy another ossimm char sheet updater!

~RP'ing naooo~
That no-nonsense looking black/red cell's shell thickens a tad, making it less susceptible to attacks. Only.. not that much less susceptible judging by the low defence skill
PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
Spawn:1
-one segment
-black-red tough shell

Okay thnx for the update

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

A.K.A:
Genus:
-two segments
-silver-gold shell

I'll spin around and look for food.

That's how the game is to be played, right?

Pssh, I suppose so. -gasp- you ACTUALLY updated your char! You are officially the most awesome RP'er EVAR ^____^

Yayz!
Showing 1-15 of 34