ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] Games That Are Not Working

26 8797
fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

A few games like frostbyte haven't been working. Help me spot a few other games that aren't working.

• 26 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

frost bite doesnt work for like 90% of the people, so yea. Its not your computer, its the game

cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

For me page 8, 9 and 11 of action games is broken

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This should be something related to the big patching and upgrading going on with Armor Games at the moment.

And if a game is never working, for several users, it usually means that the source of the game is corrupted in a way, making it impossible to play it.
To check the last option, you should google the game and try to play it on other gaming websites too. If it doesn't work there either, then it's possibly a problem at the source...

wistress
wistress
262 posts
Peasant

I'm having trouble with "Gemcraft Chapter 0". I can't play it because my mouse pointer disappears when I scroll over the game ...quite frustrating.

cmpvir
cmpvir
2 posts
Nomad

Seconding wistress's problem. I think it has to do with the "lords online" ad, it turns the cursor into a hammer in the ad, but turns the cursor invisible inside of the game. I usually just refresh the page until I get a different ad and it fixes the problem.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm having trouble with "Gemcraft Chapter 0". I can't play it because my mouse pointer disappears when I scroll over the game ...quite frustrating.

Seconding wistress's problem. I think it has to do with the "lords online" ad, it turns the cursor into a hammer in the ad, but turns the cursor invisible inside of the game. I usually just refresh the page until I get a different ad and it fixes the problem.

Ok, I read that problem in another thread too, but I haven't heard of this particular problem before!
Guess it really is a big problem then... just never heard of it occuring or experienced it myself before...

Maybe write a comment to an admin about it then? They should know who to contact about it or what actions to take?!
Deathsilencer
Deathsilencer
18 posts
Nomad

I have a trouble on Warfare 1944..

Fisrtly it works, then i reload it not load..

I have to reload about 3-4 times.. then the games reload again..

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I have a trouble on Warfare 1944..
Fisrtly it works, then i reload it not load..
I have to reload about 3-4 times.. then the games reload again..

That sounds more like a glitch resultig from a Firewall problem you have there...

Try lowering your firewall or, also possible, 'right-click' on the game and change the settings to a higher flash storage, that might help too!
sil3nt3
sil3nt3
1 posts
Shepherd

no games are loading on my new windows 8 computer I check my flash and it is up to date and I have the new internet explorer wht do I do?

thegusbus12
thegusbus12
2 posts
Nomad

AGE OF WAR 2 will not get past the loading screen!

thegusbus12
thegusbus12
2 posts
Nomad

[Just checked it, and i have no problems, Game works.
So it could be a more your-sided issue:]

I tried everything you said. I updated flash, refreshed the page, andnot only tried another browser but tried to play the game on different sites. Everytime the load up bar in the beginning starts at the far left of the screen outside of the box that it is supposed to be and the game never loads. Just stays on that initial screen the whole time.

TheHammerCPT
TheHammerCPT
2 posts
Farmer

I've been playing on armor games for 3 years now and for some reason 70% of the games won't work now. I've cleared my cache, cookies etc i've only ever used chrome.. tried to disable the flash in it and chrome crashes.. went to a different site to play the same game on armor and it works fine so I dont' know what's going on.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Just tried to play Age of War 2 @thegusbus12 and it works fine for me too! I played through an entire campain to the end without a problem... it must be related to something on your end like Unleashed said. Could it be you have something installed that is preventing the game from loading, like a firewall, parental control software and/or an adblocker? These could stall your loading of the game. Try deactivating them and refresh the game page? =)

Did you try to play the game on another browser @TheHammerCPT? Like FireFox and/or IE perhaps? Chrome seems to have a lot of problems with flash players... =)

TheHammerCPT
TheHammerCPT
2 posts
Farmer

I play other games sites with no problems.. has to be on armours end..
I only like to use chrome.. hate IE and dont care for firefox.. nothing has changed on my end.. just wierd

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Maybe it depends on the coding used by Armor Games in relation to one's computer then... hmmm... maybe @Ferret can shed some light on this? =/

Showing 1-15 of 26