ForumsWEPRAbout the olympics in Vancouver

101 16535
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

wgat do u think will happen in Canada. which countries or persons will win . talk about it here cuz i wanna know every ones opinion

BTW GO SWEDEN/NORWAY

• 101 Replies
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

hehe the bradbury story is quite funny i think :P its called experience xD .... how could italy win the combined :O can they even put on some skies ( no offence to u goumas)

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

hehe thew video was fun to watch !xD . i feel a little bad for the others though :P but bradbury was talented :P winners are grinners

scoRe
scoRe
152 posts
Nomad

That Luge is such a fast sport. Before I knew anything about it I thought the athletes were going about 40-50 miles down the course. Then, when that guy passed away I heard that you can go up to 90 miles per hour and beyond. That is very dangerous considering you have no airbags and whatnot.

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Switzerland won the ski jumping and is about to win the downhill...

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

haha :P with simon amman is everything possible for switzerland !!

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

GO CANADA! Men's hockey I hold little hope against the Russians who have a pretty decent team this year. But I hope Yzerman knows what he's doing.

In Women's we'll win gold. Curling we should get gold or at least silver.

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

woohoo sweden won a gold medal !:P charlotte kalla

CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

I'm with wolf, GO CANADA!

We will robabl win in hockey, 18-0 against slovenia, or slovakia, i always get them confused :P

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

None of the Men's hockey games were good today... well the Switzerland-USA one was pretty good.

IliaTrofimenko
IliaTrofimenko
8 posts
Nomad

Really messed up how Russia isnt taking any medals even though it has the 3rd place in the amount of athletes. I mean, Russia took all the medals all time(at least in beathlon). Though I'm proud of my Russian bears... its just not right...

eltigre
eltigre
9 posts
Nomad

Oh I love the Olympics.

Im from America so.... I always root for US. But still, Russia should have taken something, i feel sad for them!

I always had the aggression towards China though, i dont know why.

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

did anyone see USA's superb goal against china !!

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Switzerland has already 3 gold medals and one bronze xD Maybe some will follow. I think that's pretty good for such a small country^^

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

yeah ! switzerland is a small country but it contains alot of snow to :P which explains the good choice of atleths

CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

yeah, most northern European countries do pretty well. Along with Canada, U.S, china, and most any country with a high population.

At the moment, U.S is in first. we Canadians are in 4rth place But almost half our medals are gold

Switzerlands in 8th by the way

Showing 46-60 of 101