ForumsWEPRAbout the olympics in Vancouver

101 16505
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

wgat do u think will happen in Canada. which countries or persons will win . talk about it here cuz i wanna know every ones opinion

BTW GO SWEDEN/NORWAY

• 101 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

@alt. lol! Then they should add a new sport to the summer olympics, Waterluge. I could win gold in that one!

I love slip-in-slide! That was so much fun in the summer when I was 8... sigh.. those were the days...
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

woohooo sweden beat finland and usa beated canada !!

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

nooooo !! sweden lost against slovakia D: but the positive is that russia is out !!

plime97
plime97
13 posts
Nomad

I am going for Australia but I highly doubt they're going to win the Winter Olympics.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

wgat do u think will happen in Canada. which countries or persons will win . talk about it here cuz i wanna know every ones opinion

Canada womens hockey team wins gold in Olympics against U.S.A yesterday and mens hockey team wins bronze in hockey WOOOT

Why does everyone think Canada's the best in hockey?

That's why? And Canadas ranked #2 in hockey in the world and U.S.A #1 even though Canada has met U.S.A 20 times in world championships and won 13 times.

Most players in the NHL are Canadian like 53% or something.

Canada created hockey in Kingston I believe, so it's expected there the best in it.

Imo Canada's not all that good!

Canadas ranked #4 in Olympic medals and #4 in best country to live in with U.S.A at #13 or something like that and Norway #1.

Canada might win a silver or bronze but their chances of a gold are very low in my opinion.

Tied for first in medals with 8 (this mornings count didn't watch Olympics today yet)

Anyway. USA all the way!

Nah Canada all the way bro although U.S.A is kicking ass with 32 medals (this mornings count).

usa beated canada !!

*usa beat canada* not beated and no the Canadian women whoopsed em 2-0 in hockey Olympic gold game!
1,855 posts
Nomad

I cannot believe how well America is doing in Hockey. Wow. Our team is doing GREAT! Keep it up to all of the players on the team! Yeah!

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

in my oppinion,it was cool!!!

exept for the guy dying part,they may want to try putting some sort of cushion,but well,maybe it just cant be helped...

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Yeah, America is amazing in hockey this year They have already clinched a medal, and they have a great chance for gold.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Clinched? Ha! The Canadians out played them last game. The only reason America won was because Miller had a friggen amazing game. But lightning won't be striking twice. Canada all the way. Btw Canada is the best because we have the most gold.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

13 gold for Canada. That's a record folks. Canada has set the record for most gold medals on home soil.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

13 gold for Canada. That's a record folks. Canada has set the record for most gold medals on home soil.

1000 courses to you I was gonna say that lol! The Canadian'c curling team got our 13th gold medal, and for a country that has never won gold on home soil before this year, that's pretty good don't you think?
CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

If we win the hockey match, we have the most gold medals of any team in the winter olymics, ever

Also, except fot great britain (who has only 1 gold medal) and switzerland (6,0,3( Canada also has the best ratio of gold to other medal at 13:12

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

If we win the hockey match, we have the most gold medals of any team in the winter olymics, ever

We don't even have to win the hockey game, if we loose then we still get the most ever.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Yeah. And we automatically get a medal from it, even if we lose

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't get it. How does Germany have more gold medals than America?

Showing 76-90 of 101