ForumsSupport ForumHighscore Board

7 2825
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

I have seen some people who complain's about the fact that you dont get anything for completing a game. So how about a highscore board? Like a bar below the game window, where we show exemply the 5 best people and their highscores. I know that this will contain a lot of work, but it might reduce spamm. People might want to get on the highscore board instead of spamming just for getting AP's

Just an idea though.

• 7 Replies
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
71 posts
Nomad

I think thats a bad idea because there is one on most of the games with the top 10-500

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I agree because most games already have there own indiviaul high score board, so there's no point of just repeating that. Also, I really doubt that it would reduce spam by anything, but it would just make the good gamers just try to get on the high score board. Either way I don't really think this is a good idea.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

i agree with those 2

SoulfulSlayer
SoulfulSlayer
2 posts
Nomad

Would be nice, like have a high score board for how many games you have beat or how much time you have put into the game.

king_blaze
king_blaze
2 posts
Nomad

how do you get points???

X_Ray_Vision_Girl
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
71 posts
Nomad

Well its not much of a good idea.We have one on most games and some games dont need one.

king_blaze
king_blaze
2 posts
Nomad

how do i get points?

Showing 1-7 of 7