ForumsThe Tavernwhat makes armorgames good/bad

31 5822
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

just wanna talk about what u guys/girls ^^ think bout armorgames . like things that is reaLLY good and a little bad

PS: plzz dont remove this topic armorgames

• 31 Replies
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

they should be more active i think !

maybe they are ... i just doesnt see it

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

maybe they are ... i just doesnt see it

Boo.

Good things: Nice users on the most part, some respect for authorities without kissing a certain bodypart, entertainment.
Bad things: 50-75 pages of spam, chances of a merit being about 2 percent of the comments on said pages. 2-3 hours on going through said pages deleting spam which kills all motivation to actually read longer comments throughout, or play the games to get a grip about the information needed to make a proper judgement on comments, threads that too is filled with spam, and the complaints about mods doing nothing at all, while people are ready to kick our butts if we are too visible.

Aaaaah.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed...HEY! That's only a select few people that like to be jerks. The rest of us are perfect angels. Honest! :P

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

good: the all you can eat buffet.
bad: the potato salad. ewwww

That's only a select few people that like to be jerks.

right here
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

yes i guess u are right cenere !

SilentAssassin1131
SilentAssassin1131
19 posts
Peasant

I like the interactive part of having an account.. its like a game in itself. the fact that there is achievements and a points system is really cool.

I like the games too, somewhat.. there are a few really really amazing games, some really good ones, a bunch of mediocre games, and a whole lot of crap games. but it makes it fun to rate and comment on them.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Good: The flash games on the site are all pretty decent most I'd rate 7 or higher. Which is great because most sites have a lot of bad flash games mixed in with a few good ones.

Bad: A lot of topics that I don't have an urge to post in.

50-75 pages of spam, chances of a merit being about 2 percent of the comments on said pages. 2-3 hours on going through said pages deleting spam which kills all motivation to actually read longer comments throughout, or play the games to get a grip about the information needed to make a proper judgement on comments, threads that too is filled with spam, and the complaints about mods doing nothing at all, while people are ready to kick our butts if we are too visible.

There should be a way for the mods to be able to sort through the comments by length. That way all the "meh" and "this game is fun!!!1111" comments would be easier to sift through. Unfortunately I don't know how much programming that would take. However I bet it'd be possible for a 3rd party to be able to make a program that could read the text comments by using urls and page numbers at the end of urls and then sort them all out.
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

it would be cool if AG had acheivment points on games just like kongregate it would be funnier to play that way

but i am not saying they must cuz this site is good as it is i am just looking for approvments

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

There should be a way for the mods to be able to sort through the comments by length.

I do that. If something doesn't seem long enough, it gets deleted. Because usually, even if it is 7-12 words in length, it is still considered pointless comments. It still takes long, and it is still a bothersome job, and it gets even better when seeing the comments become spammed again, even after you just cleaned them up.

it would be cool if AG had acheivment points on games just like kongregate it would be funnier to play that way

The user Freakenstein has made his own achievements for this, stuff he crosses out when he has done them. Perhaps that would be a solution for you?
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

good:it portrays this nature in which i feel calm in it
bad:uhh,can you repeat that?

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

haha ok sounds cool i like armatars on armorgames ... everyone looks different

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

hehe i think it is pretty cool that a moderator has commented here !!!

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

Good: Most games.

Bad: DRESS UP GAMES. They are mah biggest pet peeves!! ugh!!

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Good: Place for people to discuss issues about the world and stuff.
Bad: The religious topics here cause too many arguments between Atheist and Non-Atheist, they need to go.
I'm on both sides.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Good thing is communicating with people around the world! Bad thing i dunno really!

Showing 16-30 of 31