Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Victoria Lindsay Beatings

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 1:09pm

Niceguy878

Niceguy878

223 posts

I, personally am outraged by the multiple beatings on the 16 year-old Victoria Lindsay. If you weren't allready aware of this, eight girls lured the 16 year-old to a house where they beat here relentlasly until she was bruised all over her body. The girls taped the whole thing and put it on the internet to humiliate her. I just want to get the opinions of other people in the community, please, no obscene language or other.

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 8:09pm

murftheman

murftheman

77 posts

That was the dumbest ting i have ever saw, why do you beat the crap out of someone for no reason?
I think those girls should serve some time in jail.

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 8:11pm

murftheman

murftheman

77 posts

Sorry, i meant to say "thing" instead of "ting."

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 9:21pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Ah yeah, senseless things like this happen all the time. It provides us with a perfect opportunity to observe the "baser instincts" of people at work.

In this case, we're looking at the social motivations, such as mob-mentality, hostility and domination.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 3:34pm

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

Someone actually got 'Jay and Silent Bob'ed.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 4:13pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I don't know her, I've never heard of her, so why should I have any opinion on it? I don't see how it affects me in any way :l Same way I feel about a lot of tragedies, now that I think about it...

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:16pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

She should have started fighting back with lamps and vases,etc...kill 1 of those bitches in self defense and the rest would freak. She would've got off scott free since it was all on tape.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:14pm

Flare

Flare

58 posts

Actually, they attacked her because she embarrassed them with a video that she put on youtube.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:51pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

Fighting is pointless and it was dumb to make a video of it.

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 12:08am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Actully they beat her up because she was sending bad messages to the other girls and through text messages. Also, that's pretty crazy. She suffered a concussion from that beating and some damage to her left ear. Also, NiceGuy do you live in Florida too? I'm just wondering because that event happened in Lakeland Florida.