ForumsWEPRVictoria Lindsay Beatings

12 5026
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I, personally am outraged by the multiple beatings on the 16 year-old Victoria Lindsay. If you weren't allready aware of this, eight girls lured the 16 year-old to a house where they beat here relentlasly until she was bruised all over her body. The girls taped the whole thing and put it on the internet to humiliate her. I just want to get the opinions of other people in the community, please, no obscene language or other.

• 12 Replies
murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

That was the dumbest ting i have ever saw, why do you beat the crap out of someone for no reason?
I think those girls should serve some time in jail.

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

Sorry, i meant to say "thing" instead of "ting."

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ah yeah, senseless things like this happen all the time. It provides us with a perfect opportunity to observe the "baser instincts" of people at work.

In this case, we're looking at the social motivations, such as mob-mentality, hostility and domination.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Someone actually got 'Jay and Silent Bob'ed.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I don't know her, I've never heard of her, so why should I have any opinion on it? I don't see how it affects me in any way :l Same way I feel about a lot of tragedies, now that I think about it...

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

She should have started fighting back with lamps and vases,etc...kill 1 of those bitches in self defense and the rest would freak. She would've got off scott free since it was all on tape.

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

Actually, they attacked her because she embarrassed them with a video that she put on youtube.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Fighting is pointless and it was dumb to make a video of it.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actully they beat her up because she was sending bad messages to the other girls and through text messages. Also, that's pretty crazy. She suffered a concussion from that beating and some damage to her left ear. Also, NiceGuy do you live in Florida too? I'm just wondering because that event happened in Lakeland Florida.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah I saw that too, I evan saw it on you-tube the day befor the news got hold of it... And I felt sympothy for her but when you find out that she had done something to then your not "that" symothetic...

Wow Nick that happend in Florida!!!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, yeah that happened in Florida Lil Gangsta Blaize. Yeah it happened in Lakeland, and I believe that that's not to far from where I live. Also, yeah a mother in that video said that if she couldn't back up what she was saying then why would she even talk trash to the other girls.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well she sort opf has a point...I felt sorry for her but then she did sort of provoke the assult on herself.

Showing 1-12 of 12