Rhidian

Rhidian

60 posts

LOL Trying...

Posted May 30, '12 at 9:40am

HardCore97

HardCore97

1 post

I got a good tip for Communists :Make Armoury(set for gold),Make Post,Ask ur partner to get a few scouts,well then make an armoury(set for gold),upgrade post,ur friend should be able to defend,support if help required with Groditz(but try avoiding and go with a good partner,well then make another Armoury(set to energy and others to the second type of resources(the one with icon of men)),upgrade Post,Now ur partner must be dead but u ready......if u got a great rush up on u ur dead,if not then u have won....cause now u have enough resources have queens or hovers...change armoury to resources as required,If u friend wants to do same then both of u gotta try to get a few early men on defense ...do as i said but then Groditz are compulsion and sometimes a very tough challenge at that time, If u survive one shoot Queen and other Hovers....and u win!!!

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 9:17pm

Zazisboss

Zazisboss

16 posts

what I do is tell everyone to not rush, and they usually dont, except for one guy who never listens. Then i get a bank, save for sp ops, (oh yeah and im monarchy) eventually get 2 more sp ops then destroy the bank to get another sp ops, so by then you will have alot of influence, make the sp ops give you influence (black operations) and send out a bunch of the special forces ( the snipers, s-marines, and medics. cost 35 influence. make sure ralley point is on and after you send out like 12 times, attack normally and you should win

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 11:19am

Emrakul

Emrakul

20 posts

what I do is tell everyone to not rush (insert very long strategy here) and you should win

Facepalm of the month.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 1:42pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

What I do is go fascist bank forge and put a roman or scout at the 3 influence line for as long as I can then go for ops and get special and try to finish off the enemy with romans and specials.
PS-You need good micro.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 2:35pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

most people know this, but: Generator, forge, romans rush.

There is already a colony strategy..... it's pinned....

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 11:45am

popcorn2199

popcorn2199

14 posts

I like the sniper and the scut ones. Thanks! I might try them when i get back to the game!

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:00am

Zazisboss

Zazisboss

16 posts

alright heres a glitch that you can use that I found out:
infinite anything!
first you build the building you want to deploy your troops from (dont build a bank) if you do not have enough money, just wait. then you deploy a troop and right before it finishes loading out the troop, cancel it, and the troop will come out and you still get your money back. This is hard to do because you need perfect timing, cancel it too early and your troop wont come out, cancel it too late and your troop will come out and you still will lose your money... so do this you can get a lot of black queens, or a lot of prides, whatever it is. But it is harder to do this trick on fast troops like romans because they come out very fast.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 4:12pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

That bug has been around forever.  I think it is caused by the unit coming out before the timer is finished.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 4:43pm

Zazisboss

Zazisboss

16 posts

yeah

Reply to Colony Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!