ForumsGame WalkthroughsColony Tips

63 33759
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

I got some great Techniques for Colony. I will show you both in step by step.

Infinite Romans:
[Set to Fascists]
1. Build a Bank
2. Build a Forge (Don't build units yet!)
3. Build a Generator (Making energy)
4. Build another Generator (Making energy)
5. Upgrade both Generators
6. Collect At least $90 from Bank
7. Destroy Bank
8. Build another Generator and upgrade it (Making energy)
9. INFINITE ROMANS! (Deploy Romans from Forge)

Infinite Marines:
[Set to Communists]
1. Build a Bank
2. Build a Outpost (Don't build units yet!)
3. Build an Armory (Set to "Plan Financial Support&quot
4. Build another Armory (Set both Armories to "Planning Reinforcements&quot
5. INFINITE MARINES! (Deploy Marines from Outpost)

If you got any question about these techniques, ask away!
I may post some more techniques so yeah... you can post some two!

• 63 Replies
antibarba
antibarba
16 posts
Nomad

Infinite Chronite Tanks
1. Build a bank
2. Build an outpost
3. build a hospital
4. Upgrade the hospital to a war sanctum
5. Use Recover on the War sanctum
6. Start deploying Tanks
If you follow this strategy, you have one more space left that u can use to build something else.

Gadriel
Gadriel
118 posts
Nomad

Government: Monarchists
Mode: Normal
1. Build Special Operation, make Influence
2. Build Hospital, keep recruiting meds.
3. Upgrade Hospital to War Sanctum, Deploy Sphinx. (Hint: You can deploy Prides to guard the Sphinx from units like marines and romans)
4. (Optional) You can build other stuff if you want to, but recommended way is to build Special Operations and make influence for Sphinx.

Gadriel
Gadriel
118 posts
Nomad

Another strategy for monarchists on Safe Skies.
One of the awesome things the Special Operations can deploy is Spec Ops. Because there are no missles on Safe Skies, you can deploy them without even being scared of them dying instantly. That group is so strong it owns prides instantly, and in massive amounts easily owns hovers. Keep making them, and make Sphinx if you would like. But I think theres nothing better than Spec Ops in Safe Skies.

blazingfire
blazingfire
40 posts
Nomad

Man, this really helps a lot. Thanks for the tips. I used the Roman Trick On the last level of campaign, and I ownt...

wrenchmaster
wrenchmaster
2 posts
Farmer

i can't figure out how to get influence quickly. any tips?

A5Master
A5Master
29 posts
Nomad

thanks for the tips mate!

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

Infinite romans, imfinite marines, infinite snipers, infinite that and infinite this and aaaargh the fuck? You heard about combos, noob!? Maybe talk to your ally: You make infinite hovers, ill make infinte atakatas ... Well, im looking forward to the futures colony metagame!

Look at my spreadsheet, it helps you.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tS1xts4-NKKXb2GnD0SDfDg&hl=de

Shateras
Shateras
11 posts
Farmer

FOR MASS SAKATA W/ SOME GLADS

Nobody posted here in forever, but here's my build:

Bank
Forge - Power
Armory - Money
Forge - Manufactory

Then, either:

Bank - Treasury

or

Generator

Armory - Power

from there, conform to:

Manufactory - Mechanic's Terminal [Engineer's Terminal? I forgot.]

Generator - Solar Grid

Then, whenever it suits you, destroy your Armory and replace with a Solar Grid.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

WHY????
Why did you necro this ANCIENT thread with a crap build that's utterly useless??

Rhidian
Rhidian
68 posts
Nomad

LOL Trying...

HardCore97
HardCore97
1 posts
Nomad

I got a good tip for Communists :Make Armoury(set for gold),Make Post,Ask ur partner to get a few scouts,well then make an armoury(set for gold),upgrade post,ur friend should be able to defend,support if help required with Groditz(but try avoiding and go with a good partner,well then make another Armoury(set to energy and others to the second type of resources(the one with icon of men)),upgrade Post,Now ur partner must be dead but u ready......if u got a great rush up on u ur dead,if not then u have won....cause now u have enough resources have queens or hovers...change armoury to resources as required,If u friend wants to do same then both of u gotta try to get a few early men on defense ...do as i said but then Groditz are compulsion and sometimes a very tough challenge at that time, If u survive one shoot Queen and other Hovers....and u win!!!

Zazisboss
Zazisboss
16 posts
Peasant

what I do is tell everyone to not rush, and they usually dont, except for one guy who never listens. Then i get a bank, save for sp ops, (oh yeah and im monarchy) eventually get 2 more sp ops then destroy the bank to get another sp ops, so by then you will have alot of influence, make the sp ops give you influence (black operations) and send out a bunch of the special forces ( the snipers, s-marines, and medics. cost 35 influence. make sure ralley point is on and after you send out like 12 times, attack normally and you should win

Emrakul
Emrakul
19 posts
Nomad

what I do is tell everyone to not rush (insert very long strategy here) and you should win

Facepalm of the month.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

What I do is go fascist bank forge and put a roman or scout at the 3 influence line for as long as I can then go for ops and get special and try to finish off the enemy with romans and specials.
PS-You need good micro.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

most people know this, but: Generator, forge, romans rush.

There is already a colony strategy..... it's pinned....

Showing 31-45 of 63