Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

sex for a 10 year old?

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 9:39am

hazelrocks23

hazelrocks23

33 posts

in my neighborhood i heard 2 ten year olds that had sex. im not sure if thats a rumor but now i dont see those kids anymore. does anyone know why?

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 10:43am

rafterman

rafterman

624 posts

I don't think thats physically possible, well for a guy.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 10:47am

liverpool8

liverpool8

134 posts

yeah, they are not ready and developed yet

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 10:53am

chitown

chitown

1,647 posts

If that is true, which i dont think it it, then that is just wrong.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 11:38am

XVERB

XVERB

3,203 posts

someone probably told them to do that. they weren't just thinking they were horny.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 12:40pm

1,901 posts

WOAH! That's weird! I hope it's not true!

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 12:45pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Actually its possible. Some dudes rock puberty fast, there was a report on a local tv channel of the possibility of it. There wasn't really any proof to it, but the mother said she walked in on her two ten year olds, one being a girl the other a guy. Idk, I don't really have much to argue on it but I don't think its all that possible. The only way I see it possible is if the kid was a pervert/someone told 'em.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 1:27pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

It's actually normal for young children to have silly grade school crushes. In highschool, our psychology teacher told the class about sexual desires and how they aren't always clear. One of her friends was a preschool teacher. Her friend noticed that one girl was smiling a lot and gave slight moans during nap time. She noticed that the girl's fingers were... between her legs. The girl didn't know what she was doing, all she knew was it felt good. Sex didn't cross the little girl's mind at all.

Do you remember the first time you discovered your inturest in boobs? Maybe you were watching TV late one night when you stumbled across a show with a bunch of teenage girls dancing in bikinis and short shorts with skimpy shirts that could barely hold in their breasts, such as a show about spring break. Their bodies were exciting and their breasts, without any explanation, were absolutely enticing. You weren't inturested in sex at the time. Sex didn't even cross your mind. But for some reason, you couldn't take your eyes off the TV. An innocent 8 year old whos sexual desires, a curse, shall reawaken around five years later.

So yes, it's possible for 10 year olds to prematurely experiment with sex.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 1:28pm

Austinn

Austinn

284 posts

Well i think its possible i hit puberty at age 11 soo

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 3:24pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,408 posts

Knight

The world's youngest parents had a baby at 7 years old. If they do it successfully, 10-year-old's should have no problem.

Reply to sex for a 10 year old?

You must be logged in to post a reply!