ForumsWEPRidea of a shadow goverment

53 10385
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

so i was reading the other day about the idea of a shadow goverment, and basicly how every politician is basicly controlled by the "dark side" of the goverment, what do people think of it?

• 53 Replies
Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Strop I beleive the Machiavellian ideals were based on a kingdom not republic but I really have no idea. As for detail all you really have to do is go back to Anceint Rome or if you don't want ot go back that far you go to Napolinic France. I also beleive there is an example in modern day but I can't remeber. At any rate all you really have to do is have the people's support, which is very easy to do, and then slowly take power away from congress or the senete, if we are again talking about the U.S., but you must have their support aswell and then slowly but surly secure your own power. Then end your oppistions power. Also you can do this in a Starwars fashion which would work well right know becuase of Iraq, where you make people focused so much on the Iraq problem and take away power from them slowely. All of this, however, would have to be done slowly

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

daswiftarrow yea that would probalbly be a good idea lol. I didn't know we still had troops there.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, we still have troops in almost every place we've fought wars in

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Well I don't think every place we fought a war, like veitnam or korea but do you have any sorce to back it up? I would really like to read up on it.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

it may be hard to find, i get alot of info from my social studies teacher, he really researches this kind of thing, hes how i found out about the idea of shadow goverment

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Well next time you have his class ask where he gets his info from becusae I would really enjoy reading up on this kind've stuff.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well i search it up on google, hold up

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

meh, searched and i can't find it

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Well whatever just please ask your Social Studies teacher next time you have him/her. Anyways back onto the topic at hand...

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, well we went from shadow goverment, to war in iraq to finding information on where we are...what next

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....it's your topic lol.......

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, well i gotta go in a minute

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Then let us leave with one question, well two but still. Is America's republic/democratic goverment corrupt and would it be better as a more centrlized power.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i think our goverment is about as good as its ever been

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I believe it would be better as a more centrilized power which I explained on page 4 of this dissucsion and I don't think the government is actually corrupt. Anyone looking in, answer the question and encourge this topic.

Showing 31-45 of 53