ForumsWEPRidea of a shadow goverment

53 10380
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

so i was reading the other day about the idea of a shadow goverment, and basicly how every politician is basicly controlled by the "dark side" of the goverment, what do people think of it?

• 53 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well i gotta go, see ya tomorow

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, Every Empire is NOT destined to fall, but I fear ours is taking the same path all the others have. You've noticed that America is probably the only country to crack down on incommers. Overpopulation kills a country, murderously. As such, in places where its low, people get lazy. Its sad, but true. Years ago patriotism raised a flag in our country as love for it. Now it shows if you won't kill for your country you suck. Stupid idea, but nonetheless thought by some. So, America isn't DESTINED to fall, because like Rome the rich got richer, people got poor, revolted.

America's stooped off this course, we hold no land but our own. Whatever land we've aquired has been bought by militaristic force and colonized by our own men. We hold no bounds of territory with other people of any kind. Obviously we let them in to the country legally, but America holds its own land, something the Romans didn't do. So, revolts from the poorer class reigned. After all, 1 country = Rome, the rest of the peasants are... what, how many countires? XP So, they all die.

So far, America's helped the poor and what not, but Economic crisis is becoming a failure and I believe the Government has lost the will to do it. When a country hits its Golden Age, it has the best people upholding the cherished roots for it. With things like the media and other problems, we've got new things to go crashing down.

So I don't think we'd be taking a risk, we'd be trying to save us out of this "Shadow Government" thats been proclaimed.

About the War and people in places, if you wanna, read this:

NATO established the treaty of splitting Europe in half between US and The USSR, Soviet Union. Therefor, with NATO the idea was plotted that along the lines of the Ex-Berlin wall would be the split [At least I think] one side would be America, one would be Soviet Union. NATO still stands today, USSR doesn't, so were pulling that spot into NATO.

So, as a precautionary measure to hold political influence from Europe [As Europe in the past has been very bloody, they dont' want that blood coming here]. So we have bases all around Europe and were expanding. The problem is, with these Military bases people don't have as much liberty anymore, some still believe Germany will do what it did in WW1 and WW2. It was punished in WW1 just for being a good fighter, you know about WW2. So, because of NATO and wars, we want to hold power in places that won't threat us. There should be a better way to do it, but whatever. Also, all military personell was pulled out of Vietnam. There was no reason for the war, it had no just, and because of that we don't want political influence on communists. They would only burn our bases down instead.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

"we hold no land but our own" Thats kind've obvious we can't ho,d land if its not our own. Although America's not destined to fall you have to admit we arn't as strong as we used to be. We are streched out way to thin and many nations are coming to surrpase us in econmic and military strength.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I belive that is true but i dont understand what exactly is the dark side ?

Selrahcthewise
Selrahcthewise
17 posts
Nomad

the dark side in my opinion is very rich international bankers who want to unite our country and eventually the whole world into one world order

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

This could be true because there is allot of corruption in politics

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

It's not that America's not as strong as it used to be, Strategy. It's the fact that we have all these hippies running around screaming "HUMAN RIGHTS HUMAN RIGHTS!", which makes it impossible for us to actually do anything that could harm anyone ever who didn't want to fight in the war. Bah! We need another Reagan-type figure: someone who's going to take office with a "This-is-what-I-said-and-that's-how-it's-going-to-be" attitude.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

There have been back room deals in government for as long as government has existed.

Showing 46-53 of 53