ForumsWEPRare we just one big video game?

52 10965
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Maybe we are just an expert version of Sims, and maybe the people that created this universe, or "game" are starting to get bored and about to pull the plug. there is actuly some good theories backing this idea, like the idea on how the universe is fine tuned, for example, if the sun was a little bit bigger we may burned up, or just the fact we were lucky enough to be placed on a planet with a good eniroment. i think it actuly may be possible

• 52 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well dank, i see what you mean, eventualy when humanity becomes advanced far enough, maybe even we will be able to make a universe

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

And maybe the people we create will create more people that create some more people, then we can all party.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, isnt that similair to that idea of paralell universes?

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

But seriously, we could create parallel universes that create parallel universes inside another parallel universe that was built by people from another parallel universe who was created by the same parallel universe that created our parallel universe! It's like Object Oriented Programming!

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

that would be interesting if we were all just a game and the games inside our games were just mini games

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

thats what i said dank, all you have to do is have a very large amount of energy and squeeze it together, and you got a universe

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Yeah, maybe we're just one big-ass recursive function that calls itself infinitively.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well switchfoot, no one has proved it wrong

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Nothing can actually be 'roven.' I just think you've been playing too much video games. In a way, you could be correct. the universe we know my only be a molecule in a whole other world.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

actuly most of my time, im outside playing basketball, or working out

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

man you really wouldn't be working out the person controlling you just wants you to look better for them

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, well if we are real or fake, it can't hurt

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

yeah good point man

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

if our life is a game i wonder if there are cheat codes and if there are i think bill gates stole them all

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, bill gates has everything, he even has a heated driveway

Showing 16-30 of 52