ForumsWEPRare we just one big video game?

52 10968
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Maybe we are just an expert version of Sims, and maybe the people that created this universe, or "game" are starting to get bored and about to pull the plug. there is actuly some good theories backing this idea, like the idea on how the universe is fine tuned, for example, if the sun was a little bit bigger we may burned up, or just the fact we were lucky enough to be placed on a planet with a good eniroment. i think it actuly may be possible

• 52 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well if it was a video game it would take billions of people to play

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well thats what i said, mabey certain humans are AIs and some are players, and also maybe the race (or nerds of the race, or whatever they would be)
exceed our population greatly, and they may have hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions of people

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah but the dudes in the sims pee themselves and stuff

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ummm well, people tend to pee themselves sometimes (eww), but i don't know what that has to do with the universe being a game though

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i dont know i mean i guess its because people in the sims pee themselves if they have to go really bad, but we are smart enough to pee in the bushes

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well, that is unless we control the person in the Sims, well maybe the programmers of our universe decide if we pee ourselves or take the time to stop and pee in toilet or bush

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

Let's turn on moon physics and have distance jump competitions!

Showing 46-52 of 52