Nomad

what is your favorite 60's-80's band?
My favorite is Herman's Hermits.

• 24 Replies
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Ummm..thats a hard one.Wasn't alive then.Though the songs I've heard the Beatles are the best.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i like the rolling stones. i just grew up with them in long car rides with my old-as-the-hills parents.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I was thinking this was only about the 60's, but then you said the 60's~80's, so now I can't really make up my mind.

It's a tie between Earth Wind & Fire and the Beatles. Both amazing bands.

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

This is to much time to think from, I would have to say the Beatles or the Rolling Stones.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

My favorite is Herman's Hermits.

Oh my gosh! I love Herman's Hermits!!! It is nice to see another fan of them!
But... if you make me compare them to all the 60s-80s bands I just can't see them beating Boston, Journey, the Beatles, the Temptations... I don't even know if I can pick a favorite!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

60's-80's

There are too many to name. I'll just name 3 of my favorite 60's froups for now.

Rolling Stones
Kinks
Beatles (duh)

This topic was created as though 60's-80's is all one time frame. This is completely wrong; they were very different indeed. Since I love so many bands from the 70's and the 80's, I can't name even half of them without making this page unreadably long.
SpyreWorks
SpyreWorks
172 posts
Nomad

Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead... a bunch anyways, it's hard to make up your mind when you have such a random time period.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

The time span is way too broad.
Black Sabbath by the way.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Beatles!!! So good! Beatles are the bomb for that kind of music

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

This topic was created as though 60's-80's is all one time frame. This is completely wrong; they were very different indeed. Since I love so many bands from the 70's and the 80's, I can't name even half of them without making this page unreadably long.

No, it was created so the people who don't listen to the 60's will be able to tell their favorite from another one of the era's, and so on.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

The Ink Spots
I have all their songs
I downloaded them but I won't put link for download becaose it may be ilegal and they will ban me again :/ But at least I can put youtube video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

I've never heard of them, cool. I'll look them up. Also, why were you banned?

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

wasn't alive but i'd say beatles

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

I like a couple songs by the beetles, but how do you listen to whole albums? Is it not annoying? (They annoy me.)

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Flag
Ummm..thats a hard one.Wasn't alive then.Though the songs I've heard the Beatles are the best.

That's why there's You Tube.
Showing 1-15 of 24