Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

How can you tell if someones on ArmorGames?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 2:12am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

I have a suggestion it should have a list with all your friends and show a dot beside there face if they are on!Tell me what you think?

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 2:43am

madgamer012

madgamer012

785 posts

I was thinking instead of a dot, there armatar would be black & white if they were offline, i they were online then it would have colors. At least we can talk to our friends at the right time with them =), that would make it a lot easier.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 2:58am

X_Ray_Vision_Girl

X_Ray_Vision_Girl

78 posts

Yea thats a good idea it will stop people from saying "are you on now?"

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 3:11am

madgamer012

madgamer012

785 posts

@X_Ray_vision_Girl, great thought, it will reduce spam in some ways.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 3:45am

bestgamer123

bestgamer123

230 posts

cool yes i agree coz all ppl say is
r u on it gets anoying

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:28am

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

564 posts

Yes its an easy way to get 2 AP but I dont like if people post that on my page I would delete the comment and I say stop spamming and yes I am on.So thats a good idea Crazy.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:06pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

yes I agree. There should be a circle. when there is a green circle, that means the user is online, when its a red circle, the user is offline

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:35pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

295 posts

yah thats a good idea cuz i hate commenting ppl and them not commenting me back and then i think there ignoring me but there not...so now i will know... i support you 100%!

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:37pm

Moegreche

Moegreche

3,061 posts

Man, they have these amazing programs called Instant Messengers :)
They work waaaay better than trying to comment on people's profiles. It's just faster and more convenient.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:48pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Ohh, cool. I never knew that this was actually going to happen. I'll be looking forward to this and they are great additions to this site.