ForumsGame WalkthroughsDesktop Tower Defense 1.5 walkthroughs?

22 14596
eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I was wondering if anybody has any hints or a walkthrough for it? I cant even beat medium and only level 80 on 10k which makes me think it must be impossible to beat hard with 100 levels and not 10k and 50% more health. Everybody comments saying its easy but im sure they only did easy and did 10k for 5 minutes and got bored cuz its so easy at the beggining but impossible at the end. Makes me feel stupid cuz i spend so many hours trying it and failing!

Can anybody help?!

• 22 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Here is a tip: If you play 10k you must put regular towers all around the edges, but make sure they are really close. Then, behind those put the bubble or whatever towers behind those, then put the giant cannons behind those, full upgrade only the cannons. Then , in the middle, place all of the air only towers you can with a little more regulars around those if you want to look fancy. Then, if you have any room, place ground affects really close to the line of creeps. This is a very good system.

<(^_^&lt ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)>

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

for 10K use regular towers and crete a maze with it i got to level 57 with it. make sure there is little space inbetween the towers. fully upgrade the ones in the middle only, so you are strong against flying attacks too. good luck!!

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I just got to 81 on 10k fun =) I tried adding in some of the frost towers to give my squirt towers more time but that starts failing at level 80. I got like a square spot with swarm towers in middle and few frosts on the outside then bash towers in the 2 corners and like 15 squirt towers and like 6 boost towers all around and all of them completely upgraded. Then i have the left path get there faster then the top one so it makes it easier and even a spot with boost and bash and 3 squirt fully upgraded in the corner near there side and still they get past.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Ink towers frost towers and the basher towers are a powerful combinations

Cormac
Cormac
9 posts
Nomad

cannon towers next to frost towers are effective. a few anti-air dotted around and of course regular towers, also try and put it in mazes. Or make 4 squares of towers in the middle, the center of each square being a damage enhancing tower.

Sampalosa
Sampalosa
32 posts
Nomad

Paly 10 k its fun with unlimited figures

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I got to 81 and like 79 today doing what cormac said and it was really effective and i had probably the biggest possible maze made and yet it gets impossible at 80. I mean i would have all the upgraded towers in the middle next to the swarm towers and with like 7 boost towers and then a station or 2 in the corners so on both sides they would pass up like 20-25 squirt towers fully upgraded with 1-2 boost towers next to it and then like 5 frost towers so that they go slower and bash towers in the corners and yet only 80. I wonder if anybody beat it?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I don`t know any walkthroughs for that.

j4ym4n
j4ym4n
7 posts
Nomad

i must say, the ink towers seem largely ineffective.
The squirt towers are the bomb fully upgraded. at first impressions the standard little shooters that upgrade to the long range sniper towers seem the way to go but DPS ratio is much, much lower then the squirt tower.
a couple of Bash towers at critical points is cruicial.
and agree with the air towers in the center, the bloody air units give me the irates.

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

Ink towers dont do enough damage to be effective at later levels. But i do basicly everything else you said. I put the bash towers in corners so they take longer to pass up the bash tower doing more damage and then i put squirt towers are them so that if the bash tower stuns one its simple target practice but at level 80 they pass it so easy. Maybe if we started out with 25k instead then it could be possible. But otherwise there just isnt enough money at start or while you play to win.

Has anybody here ever beat 10k fun?

gamester57
gamester57
22 posts
Nomad

The best thing to do is put pellet towers in the middle of the desk, and ugrde them to snipre towers. Then put the bash towers around the entrances and upgrade them to quake towers, they will do 2000 damage. Last make along maze using squirt towers and upgrade them to typhoon towers and keep on upgrading, this works with the 10k fun mission

gamester57
gamester57
22 posts
Nomad

i've beeten the 10k fun mission, hard and all the challenge missions don;t forget the easy and normal difficultys i beat them to.

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

Man i cant even beat 10k with 100 levels and yet to beat it on hard will be impossible cuz its 100 levels yet you start out with 80 money instead and they have 50% health...impossible!

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

Everytime i get to 79-82 and fail.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Well i have completed Tower Defence 1.5 on all its modes and i do the same thing everytime wich also works evertime. Its quite simple, build a maze of [b]pelt towers[b] that includes the most of the map. This will force the monsters to walk for long distances beside of that you just upgrade your towers when you get money instead of making new and more expencive towers

Showing 1-15 of 22