ForumsGame WalkthroughsDesktop Tower Defense 1.5 walkthroughs?

22 14630
eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I was wondering if anybody has any hints or a walkthrough for it? I cant even beat medium and only level 80 on 10k which makes me think it must be impossible to beat hard with 100 levels and not 10k and 50% more health. Everybody comments saying its easy but im sure they only did easy and did 10k for 5 minutes and got bored cuz its so easy at the beggining but impossible at the end. Makes me feel stupid cuz i spend so many hours trying it and failing!

Can anybody help?!

• 22 Replies
malino95
malino95
37 posts
Nomad

handy

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

just use the 3 4 basic towers, dont waste money upgrading the other ones. basic are cannon, water, missile, and air. you could use ice but dont upgrade ink tower,the support tower, etc.

nosajmi
nosajmi
2 posts
Nomad

I ALWAYS use the maze (with cheap towers) strategy, but I throw in some anti air towers in the middle. At some point or another, I end up throwing in some other towers, though.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

You need good strategy's to win on this game

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Though it is as good as cheating...
Basically, have a really, really long maze. When the waves are about to get to the end, open up a different path, and close the one they're about to go through. You can probably get really far with that.
Personally, I got to level 85 with all snipers in a nice maze. You people should try the original (Warcraft 3 Tower Defences on battle.net) if you want real help.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It is easy on all of them, just get the first one that is the weakest then upgrade it into a sniper tower and get a lot of these

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

OK I'll try that thanks for the info

Showing 16-22 of 22