Sweetielight

Sweetielight

19 posts

wich 1 sonic mario or link plz choose

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:37am

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

558 posts

I will chose  Sonic or Mario hmm which one.

Mario.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:40am

SweetieFire

SweetieFire

2 posts

Sonic is cool and super fast he rocks.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:53am

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

Depends on which versions we're talking about. If we're talking about current versions, then Sonic... should be shot. Seriously. He's betrayed us hardcore fans over and over again and sold out to the audience of 8-year-olds. I'd have to go with Link on that one. But if we're talking classic versions... Oh, that's a toughy, but I'll go with Sonic. Sonic 2 was probably my most played game growing up.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 11:55am

vindacation

vindacation

55 posts

It all depends on what ur playing. Theyre all special in their own way lol. Sonic can run really really fast and Mario can Jump really really high and grow and fight bosses and get powerups and link has a bunch of awesome weapons so its hard to choose. But unless u mean in brawl, sonic is the best of those 3. Otherwise, link or Mario

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 12:14pm

Nikooe

Nikooe

4 posts

All for me

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 12:51pm

twidi

twidi

9 posts

mario

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 2:06pm

Ratchet

Ratchet

9 posts

Link, sonic is a wimp, and Mario is fat :P

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:33pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Link becasuse of his skills at such a young ange

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:40pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

To me it all depends on the type of games you like. In my opinion, I would have to go with Link because he's just a lot cooler then both of the other characters and his games are awesome. Even though most Mario games are better then Zelda games I still have to go with Link because OoT is one of my all time favorite games.