19 posts
Nomad

wich 1 sonic mario or link plz choose

• 16 Replies
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I will chose Sonic or Mario hmm which one.

Mario.

SweetieFire
SweetieFire
2 posts
Nomad

Sonic is cool and super fast he rocks.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Depends on which versions we're talking about. If we're talking about current versions, then Sonic... should be shot. Seriously. He's betrayed us hardcore fans over and over again and sold out to the audience of 8-year-olds. I'd have to go with Link on that one. But if we're talking classic versions... Oh, that's a toughy, but I'll go with Sonic. Sonic 2 was probably my most played game growing up.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

It all depends on what ur playing. Theyre all special in their own way lol. Sonic can run really really fast and Mario can Jump really really high and grow and fight bosses and get powerups and link has a bunch of awesome weapons so its hard to choose. But unless u mean in brawl, sonic is the best of those 3. Otherwise, link or Mario

Nikooe
Nikooe
4 posts
Nomad

All for me

twidi
twidi
9 posts
Nomad

mario

Ratchet
Ratchet
9 posts
Nomad

Link, sonic is a wimp, and Mario is fat :P

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

To me it all depends on the type of games you like. In my opinion, I would have to go with Link because he's just a lot cooler then both of the other characters and his games are awesome. Even though most Mario games are better then Zelda games I still have to go with Link because OoT is one of my all time favorite games.

Nolo
Nolo
13 posts
Nomad

Mario is the best

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

sonic not [s]Mario{/s]

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/Darc_TH/Animation/Hypersonic.gif

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

Nice OMG, how did you find that???

Well I would chose Link he ROCKS!!!!

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i think link because i have every link game and only 2 mario game, i don't have any sonic games. plus every link game was a huge hit in my oppinion. i even use link in SSBB.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say link =) he's got a sword, bombs, and a bow. Mario has a plunger, overalls, and a lame italian accent, and..well....I just don't like Sonic all that much =/

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

me to nick the OoT was amazingly fun. and link is mine because i have always liked him since i was little.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

link
he has a sword.

Showing 1-15 of 16