ForumsSupport ForumSub-Forums

7 2681
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yes, I think we should add forums to the games, example nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, or even system specific, also for the support and suggestions forums there should be a forum for support and suggestions cause it just gets messy.

• 7 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

also add on a flash and armorgames forum, after all we should have game discussion, I mean we could just stick all the "sonny threads" in there.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, I think there will still be problems with people posting in the wrong forum, and I don't understand the second part. Support and Suggestions in the Support and Suggestions forum? I'm pretty sure we already do that.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I dunno, people have a hard time handling these really general forums right now - posting in the wrong place and stuff. I think it would help clean up the forums if people would follow it, but I just don't see that happening :P

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

It would also be harder for the mods because there will be more sectios for the mpds to check out and there wil be more mistakes in the forums too. I agree with Moegreche, maybe once people can follow the forums sectios better.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Heh, you people amuse me, I thinks it obvious that people can't talk about certain things because there is no proper forum for it, if anything creating sub-forums would help unclog things.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Drogna, OR it could clog things even more, more and more topics would get mixed up, it will be more work for the mods to look at every single sub-forum.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Right..., and their still be concentrated discussion, people don't where to start with just a "games" forum, not even a "gaming forum", the fact is that radius is far too broad. If we get sub-forums people can talk with other gamers of their type instead getting a random response. I, myself am an rpg gamer so I'd rather get a response from another rpg fan than some fps fan who would probably just say "lol rpgs are gay!". Same thing applies for console, I gaurntee it will decrease spam.

Showing 1-7 of 7