ForumsForum GamesYolk Story

60 7762
TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

In the strange world of omelet world there are creatures called pods. These pods look like eggs some are fragile some are hard, some are small some are big. There are millions of pods around the world. some pods may not have eyes but they can still see. those that do not have legs, roll. All pods can hear but they have no ears or holes. Every pod has it's power (eg: can summon volcano.) These powers can be used for good or evil. This is the story of the pods. Please fill in this char page:

Pod name:
Shell design:
Power:
Size: In meters
Wealth: In yolk coins
Alignment: Good, Evil or Neutral
Clan:
Alliances:
Enemys:
Beliefs: aka Religion (no real life ones, made up.)
Comments:

Extra information about anything concerning your pod can be put in the comments.

• 60 Replies
TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Btw I have no pod because I am the narrator of the adventure.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Pod name: Yver
Shell design: black with red dots, strong shell, wings
Power: immune to fire, can summon fire around shell and wings
Size: 3 meters
Wealth: yolk coins???
Alignment: Good
Clan:
Alliances:
Enemys:
Beliefs: In the good of all pods.
Comments:

give it female and male pods? i write/update comments later.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

Pod name: Egg White
Shell design: Blue and white
Power: Can move faster than other pods, can make shell softer than others, absorbing pain and damage, and shoots yolk at enemies
Size: 1.5 Meters
Wealth: like what xAyjAy said, but I'll just go with 50 coins
Clan: N/A
Alliances: N/A
Enemys:N/A
Beliefs: A strong pod patriot, believes that evil will always be avenged

can we make our own clan along the way?

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Quick Note: Yolk coins are the currency in omelet world. All pods are both boy and girl. Clans can be made right now. Beliefs are your religion. There are 4 possible beliefs (more coming soon):
1. Yolkwal: The belief that the whole world is made of a mystic energy called yolkwal all yolkwal is only borrowed until death.
2. Necropod: Death is a natural part of life don't stop it.
3. Podil: There are no mystic things around us life is life, it's that simple.
4. Make your own one with a description!

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Power: immune to fire, can summon fire around shell and wings
Wealth: yolk coins???
Clan:
Alliances:
Enemys:
Beliefs: In the good of all pods.

Power: Can move faster than other pods, can make shell softer than others, absorbing pain and damage, and shoots yolk at enemies

Yver and Egg white have been in the Hero pod squad for a long time but only now do they meet. Yver says hi to Egg white soon they are both assigned a mission to find the kings stolen treasure chest. Yver, being older then egg white is assigned the roll of leader for the mission. Along with Yver and egg white 6 guards accompany them. The king decides this is now your permanent squad and is called "yolk force D". As soon as the messenger arrives with the note a group of dark pods (dark pods tend to have the same power if they're in a group) ambush the squad!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Power: she is immune to fire, can summon fire around her shell and her wings and she can shoot flames from her wings
Wealth: 30 yolk coins
Enemys: N/A
Beliefs: Podliberalitas: they help innocence pods and any pod who need help and they belife in the good of all pods.
Comments: she dont like it to fight, but she can get very fast very angry if you hurt a innocent pod and then she shoot fire at you.

i say to the guards "stay here, i talk to the dark pods." i go to the dark pods and say "i dont want a fight. if we must fight, then i want to fight with your leader. if i win you let me and my group pass."

so, my sheet is now updated.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Power: she is immune to fire, can summon fire around her shell and her wings and she can shoot flames from her wings
Beliefs: Podliberalitas: they help innocence pods and any pod who need help and they belife in the good of all pods.
Comments: she dont like it to fight, but she can get very fast very angry if you hurt a innocent pod and then she shoot fire at you.

The dark pods laugh and summon a thick smoke. In the distance you hear the screams of the guards. You and egg white are alone, but not for long...

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

(Im adding pod pets into the game. They're mini pods and can only have 1 power. Once you find one you can add it to your char page. Also since your in yolk force D you can soon recruit players and stuff. Once you do a certain amount of things in the squad you'll get a squad star and every 5 stars or event you get a rank. Yver has 2 stars and is captain and egg white has 1 star and is officer.

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

Pod name: Keno 325-X model
Shell design: Black with yellow vertical stripes.
Power: Teleporting. Shock gun that paralyzes humans and robots aswell. Unleashes deathly nova of electricity when strucked by a melee attack.
Size: 2 meters
Wealth: 50 coins
Alignment: Neutral
Beliefs: Freedom is his religion.
Comments: Information has been errased.

Can i join?

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Yes you can, but we'll call you Ken for short. You wake up not remembering a thing. Suddenly a dark pod and a pod thats black with red dots and has wings. You have to make a choice join the good team or the evil team? (Note: this will effect your alignment.) The dark pod gives you a dagger and winks while yver and egg white tell you to help them.

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

Pod name: Keno
Shell design: Black with yellow vertical stripes.
Power: Teleporting. Shock gun that paralyzes humans and robots aswell. Unleashes deathly nova of electricity when strucked by a melee attack.
Size: 2 meters
Wealth: 50 coins
Alignment: Neutral
Beliefs: Freedom is his religion.
Comments: Information has been errased.

eeerm actualy im neutral... but i go with yver and egg.

I better be just Keno rather ken...

Ok what's now?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i notice a otherpod and say to him: please help us. then i say to the dark pods: if you hurt my guard i get angry. and you dont like it if i get angry. then i fly in the sky and summon fire around my shell and wings. i look around, but the smoke is to thick.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

Beliefs: (fixed) grew up a podil, but doesnt pay much attention to it

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

(sorry for the delay) ok here goes egg white

wait, are there taverns and stuff?

If there are, I'd help my captain with the pursuasion, then tell her im going to a tavern. I'd go there and ask if there are any good local spots to capture a pod pet...

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

You try to escape the thick smoke but you end up getting stabbed by one of the dark pods you have to get to the doctor (yes omelet world is medieval) soon other wise you'll die. One of the guards who survived comes in. He's badly wounded. We puffs a massive hurricane blowing all the wind away and killing 2 dark pods. Only 3 dark pods are left in clear sight. The messenger has turned to stone and was hiding behind the tree. (Yes, Im adding male and female.)

Showing 1-15 of 60