Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

what if electricity was gone?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:48pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Yes but it would be hard to get news.I could live my life without electricty but if it was too long I would start getting mad.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 5:59pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

We survived for at least 10,000 years without electricity...I think we would figure it out.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:02pm

daswiftarrow

daswiftarrow

930 posts

well wallyphio, the sudden change would affect many that rely completely on electricity, and most are unhealthy, and arn't used to surviving without the luxurys the electricity gives, and just couldn't adapt

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:33pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

Survival of the fittest...

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 6:52pm

Strategy_guy

Strategy_guy

334 posts

True we probably would go back to survival of the fittest but would we really have to? We could just go back to an age where electricity wasn't there. They still had cars without electricty. Hundreds would die becuase life-support and such things would go out and many medical practises would be non-existent but we would survive and reboot the electricity in a matter of days. So nucelar cores wouldn't overload.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:01am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Well if electricty was gone this site would have never existed either would have TV or game consoles so it would make a big difference if electricty was gone.

---------------------Crazy---------------

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:10am

Necrotic

Necrotic

199 posts

The first to be affected will be the hospitalized people and people who need electricity to live. Soon after, those who are too reliant on electricity will die off, the only ones who will be left are the survivors, and the people who have no direct use for electricity.