Forums

ForumsForum Games

Mythical creatures RPG

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 10:21am

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,136 posts

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 10:41am

DavidLS

DavidLS

653 posts

Sounds good. I like to be an Werewolf. Do we get a sheet or something?

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 10:49am

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,136 posts

I am sorry i accidently pressed the submit button. Here is what you have to fill in:

Name:
Age:(for Vamps and Highlanders, it can be anything. As for the Wolves, it can be high enough but it has to be from 18 to 112. The older, the more experient. The younger the more vital, healthy and agile).
Description:(for Vamps and wolves only. You also put the clothes.)
Skills: (Wolves: Agility or strength or stealth. Vamps: fangs or intelligence or steel body. Highlanders: Strength or vitality or technology use. Shifters: Stealth which is standard and persuasion or willpower or protection).

Persuasion: you can persuade some people to allow you to do something that they don't normally want to.
Protection: The protection instincts are tremendously high and you will protect your friends every time you have the chance.
Willpower: you will stay as much loyal to your mission and to your friends as possible. you will try anything almost
Fangs: diamond-hard fangs can cut even some kinds of metal
Steel body: you can stand punishment that would normally bring down many creatures and men
Intelligence: you are given more choices
Vitality: you are healthy and you are a little agile and can stand a little more punishment
Agility: More hits against you will miss
Stealth: you can bypass some enemies
Technology use: You can use computers, guns and other means of technology to more things
Strength: you can give hits to finish your enemies more quickly or bash doors and stuff.

Note that you can combine two of the skills the class you chose provides. And, if you are not at war with a race, you cannot attack or even hit someone of that race.

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 11:48am

PurEvil

PurEvil

434 posts

Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:I put nothing here?
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

is that right?

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 12:12pm

DavidLS

DavidLS

653 posts

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills:
Vitality:
Strength:

I like it.

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 1:37pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

Shapeshifters
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 3:31pm

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,136 posts

ALL are right. Now i 'll start and anyone can join. David you can put the outfit of your character. Yes you PurEvil put nothing there because according to myths Highlanders have never been seen by a man who is still alive.

Each one is in the woods. You XayJay and DavidLs (i'll call the character names later) Are running transformed. Each one finds three people in the woods. They are talking about something but you cannot hear them.

Waydolf:

A) kill them
B) Ignore them
C) Kill two and question the other

Loone:

A) Go there transformed to hear what they say
B) Go away
C) Watch them from afar to see where they will go

As for you Leod, you find a tall tree. It is night and it suddenly started to rain. You hear Some sounds of footsteps behind you

A) Turn and fire instantly
B) Go forth and turn to just look
C) start running
D) Turn and just aim at him/her

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 3:38pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

Shapeshifters
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

A)

Posted Mar 8, '10 at 6:05pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,542 posts

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

Posted Mar 9, '10 at 4:07am

DavidLS

DavidLS

653 posts

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Take human form, War-like

C) Kill two and question the other

Reply to Mythical creatures RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!