ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 40979
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Sounds good. I like to be an Werewolf. Do we get a sheet or something?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am sorry i accidently pressed the submit button. Here is what you have to fill in:

Name:
Agefor Vamps and Highlanders, it can be anything. As for the Wolves, it can be high enough but it has to be from 18 to 112. The older, the more experient. The younger the more vital, healthy and agile).
Descriptionfor Vamps and wolves only. You also put the clothes.)
Skills: (Wolves: Agility or strength or stealth. Vamps: fangs or intelligence or steel body. Highlanders: Strength or vitality or technology use. Shifters: Stealth which is standard and persuasion or willpower or protection).

Persuasion: you can persuade some people to allow you to do something that they don't normally want to.
Protection: The protection instincts are tremendously high and you will protect your friends every time you have the chance.
Willpower: you will stay as much loyal to your mission and to your friends as possible. you will try anything almost
Fangs: diamond-hard fangs can cut even some kinds of metal
Steel body: you can stand punishment that would normally bring down many creatures and men
Intelligence: you are given more choices
Vitality: you are healthy and you are a little agile and can stand a little more punishment
Agility: More hits against you will miss
Stealth: you can bypass some enemies
Technology use: You can use computers, guns and other means of technology to more things
Strength: you can give hits to finish your enemies more quickly or bash doors and stuff.

Note that you can combine two of the skills the class you chose provides. And, if you are not at war with a race, you cannot attack or even hit someone of that race.

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:I put nothing here?
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

is that right?

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills:
Vitality:
Strength:

I like it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifters
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

ALL are right. Now i 'll start and anyone can join. David you can put the outfit of your character. Yes you PurEvil put nothing there because according to myths Highlanders have never been seen by a man who is still alive.

Each one is in the woods. You XayJay and DavidLs (i'll call the character names later) Are running transformed. Each one finds three people in the woods. They are talking about something but you cannot hear them.

Waydolf:

A) kill them
B) Ignore them
C) Kill two and question the other

Loone:

A) Go there transformed to hear what they say
B) Go away
C) Watch them from afar to see where they will go

As for you Leod, you find a tall tree. It is night and it suddenly started to rain. You hear Some sounds of footsteps behind you

A) Turn and fire instantly
B) Go forth and turn to just look
C) start running
D) Turn and just aim at him/her

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifters

A)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Take human form, War-like

C) Kill two and question the other

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

There are no such skills David. Skills are like perks. Look at the other profiles of characters.

Loone you go there transformed as an owl and hear them:

Person 1:We can't keep hiding. Let's summon our allies and slay all the people in the village.
Person 2: Are you mad? This will cause the higher authorities to appear and either make us humans again, either exile us or kill us. We cannot do that now.
Person 3: He is right. This will cause too much attention.
Person 1: WE have to revenge about the capture of our comrade and release him from the humans hands.
Person 2: Yeah but we can still act undercover. We cannot be so violent unless we are authorized and...
Person 1: Stop. Sniff Sniff
Person 3: What are you doing?
Person 1: There is someone here i can smell him. He must be watching us!
Person 2: I see none but i smell it too.
Person 3: Me too. But it cannot be any human otherwise we would see him.
Person 1: Not only humans are our enemies! Be on guard.

You fly away...

A) Go to the village. You will warn the villagers tomorrow
B) Go to a nest of Shape shifters nearby to warn them

Waydolf:

You jump transformed to a wolf and kill the one while you bite the other. The last comes to you but you jump on him and scratch him to the throat. Now you go to the one who is bit and you transform to human.

Waydolf: What were you saying? Tell me now!
Man: Oh please don't kill me...
Waydolf: I will if you don't tell me. (Transform the one hand to wolf's paw with big claws.)
Man: (totally scared) Alright. Alright. We were t-t-t-talking about creatures like you and oth-th-th-thers. We know that there is a n-n-n-nest of strange th-th-things nearby. It is said th-th-th-that they can transform into an-an-an-animals.
Waydolf: A nest of Shapeshifters. Where?
Man: N-n-ot far fr-r-rom here. About o-o-o-one mile north from here.

(You reward him with a relatively painless death)

A) Go there and kill every Shapeshifter you will find.
B) Return to your nest and warn the leader.
C) Remember. You must end the war. Go there as a friend and tell them how the situation is.

Storm Dragon you are running a bar in a village nearby. Nobody knows anything about your real ID. You close it for the night and decide to:

A) Go to the nest
B) Go to your home and get some rest

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifters

B)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

A) Go to the nest

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Loone you arrive there and see a new member. The leader of the Nest says:

Leader: Welcome Loone. We were expecting you. This is a new clan member who just revealed himself. His name is Dan. Now, someone wants to quote something?
Loone: I do.
Leader: Then speak.
Loone: I heard three strange figures in the woods talking about slaughtering the villagers nearby. They were able to smell me. They want to find a guy of their race who as they say was captured by the villagers.
Leader: Have you heard in which race do they are?
Loone: No i haven't. But i suppose they were were-wolves.
Leader: We should protect the Villagers and also learn something from them. Now Storm Dragon, One of us, runs a bar in the village. With a little luck he might be able to get someone drunk and question him.
Storm Dragon: I will do what i can.
Leader: Good. Let's continue here.
Loone but who will take care of them?
Leader:I was thinking of you and Storm Dragon. He has the bar for the most day and you will be careful at night. But remember, you cannot attack to anyone.
Loone: Ok.

Storm you:

A) Go to your home
B) Although it maybe a little dangerous you decide to go to the woods to see if you can find something for these creatures.

Loone you:

A) Go to and guard the Village
B) GO to your home
C) Go to the woods to search more

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Skills: Speed, Willpower (Better?)

B) Return to your nest and warn the leader.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifters

C)

Showing 1-15 of 137