ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 41035
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

A)
The stuff I have at home would be too big to carry and have no specil meaning to me so I have no need to pack.

OOC: Sorry I guess I didn't see it when I was skiming over your coments to see if my story had been updated.

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Hey sorry my computer screwed ujp again:S
Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:Mystery
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

I inform my leader

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok, Loone you go with that man and storm dragon to the village. While you go you chat.

Loone: What exactly where you doing there? It was not so safe.
Man: You know, i just came into that village. I didn't knew that there was a nest nearby. But while i was walking in the woods i saw our nest, entered and they filled me with this task i got here. But i saw you here and then revealed myself.
Loone: Anyway we are lucky to find you.
Man: Let's go to my home shouldn't we?
Storm: Ok
Man: Good. To morrow we will learn more about the villagers.

Loone:

A) Are you sure he is telling the truth? Or will you use your persuasion skill to learn more by this option?
B) You are definite that he is telling the truth.Let's go to his house.
C) Tell storm to be also on guard.
D) Try to refuse gently.
Storm Dragon:

A) Be on guard. You are not sure what this man may try to his home.
B) Just continue sure that he is with you.
C) Go to your home and leave them.

Leod: You go and inform him:

Leod: I just had a very gentle conversation with one of the villagers.
Leader: Tell me more.
Leod: I learned that the villagers are capturing creatures and hold them into a secret location in the village.
Leader: You know that i understand your desire to end this war but our top priority here is to find the missing artifact. It may be here somewhere. Anyway, we will not kill the creatures for fun. If the artifact is here one of them will know it. Go, find the location where they are kept, release them and ask them. But keep your Identity hidden.
Leod: As always.

A) Do it and start now
B) Get some rest here and go to search tomorrow
C) You won't do that. Tell him that you need some rest but tomorrow put another plan that you have in mind on work.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

A) i use my Persuasion skills to learn more about him.

Kyogre
Kyogre
6 posts
Nomad

Highlanders, i'm Highlanders!!!!!

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

I go and do it now

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok Leod. You go to the village and find three villagers. Two gun shots and they are pretty much dead. You also take a hood and cover your face. You ask the last one:

Leod: Where are the Creatures you hold as prisoners? Take me to them.
Villager: I don't know what you are talking about. Don't kill me.
Leod: Take me now or you will wish me to.
Villager: I really don't know what you are talking about.
Leod: Oh but you do know.

You grab him and take him to an abandoned warehouse. There you tie him with a rope to a "crane" with a bag of sour that weighs to much. You make a hole to the bag and the sour goes away, the bag slowly rises while he slowly falls. He is falling into a machine used by farmers to cut anything to dust. He is panicked.

Leod: Ok let's have a conversation now.
villager: stop the machine please and i'll tell you everything.
Leod: Not so fast. I have the upper hand here. You will tell me first, and then i will see what i can do.
Villager: Alright. They are captured and held to an abandoned house. It is on the way to the capital. 2 miles from here
Leod: Ok. (you stop the machine). But you will come with me and if you are lying i will kill you.
Villager: Ok. Ok.

A) Go there with him and if he is lying kill him
B) Just kill him now and then go there.
C) Leave him tied and go tomorrow with him.

Loone you try to learn more but the skill you have works only on humans. He says he is a shifter so...

Loone: Tell me more about yourself.
Man: I have already told you. I am a shifter.

Loone you decide to:

A)Try to refuse gently going to his home
B)Go but be on guard and tell storm to be too.

Storm you also find him suspicious. Now you:

A) Same as Loone
B) Find an excuse and go to your house.
C) Bah, nevermind. Just go to his house.

Hey i got an Idea. Because you XayJay and Stormdragon are together shall i give you the same choices and the first time the one decides what to do, the second the other and take turns on that?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

B)

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

Take him with me now, but gagged

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok. Loone i have to wait for stormdragon, sorry. Leod you go there and find an abandoned house there you enter and see nothing because of the darkness that is in the room. You open a light and find nothing in there!

Leod: So you lied. You got me here for nothing.
Villager: (Panicked). No! I swear! They were here! This is were we kept them.
Leod: And how do you explain this emptiness of this room?
Villager: Maybe because of their ability to transform they escaped. Transformed into thin bugs and escaped through some gaps in here. That's all i can think.
Leod: I don't know if you lied. But "keep your clothes so you got half of them".
Villager: What? No! (*Gunshot*)

You are very tired. Because of the things happening you haven't slept for days.

A) Return to your home and get some rest. Tomorrow you will tell your leader the bad news
B) Prepare to face the rage of your angry leader now by gathering all the strength that is left in you.
C) Try to lie to him and tell him that nobody knew anything about the artifact.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

A)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok you go both to his home. When you arrive you see that he is welcoming. However you are too tired. You haven't even slept a while all night.

Man: You know you seem too tired. Get some rest. I will close the lights and make a little the home. Make yourselves comfortable.

A) Do that.
B) Pretend to sleep but when he leaves you wake up storm, go to his room and try to learn more about him
C) Pretend to sleep but leave after a while and go to your home.

Storm:

A) Same as loone.
B) Excuse yourself saying that you have to go to the bar and leave.
C) Pretend to sleep but see if he does the things he said he'll do before he sleeps himself.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

C) i dont trust him yet and rest at my home.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

awaiting for storm... <<storm come-in. Don't want to piss you off or rucsh you but we are awaiting for your answer. over.>>

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

I face the wrath of my leader now

Showing 46-60 of 137