ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 40982
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Stealth, Agility
Health: 100/100

C) Low kick

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

XayJay, you got low kicked by David. He dealt to you 15 damage. Now you are at 70/100 hp.

Storm:

Client 1: Maybe we need to talk to him about our subject.
Client 2: I repeat. It is your subject. I have nothing to do with this!
Client 1: You still were the one to agree. It is not all my fault. Anyway we have to tell him. What happens if someone finds it accidentally?
Client 2: Right. Come on leave the money on the table and let's go to tell him now.

They go away...

A) Follow them.
B) Keep on serving drinks until you go to your home!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hello. Storm and DAVID where are you? Duty calls you. Anyway, does anyone want to be handed the modship of this thread? I am beginning to get bored but this will not be abandoned!

You David count as hit by silentfang's uppercut. You lose 15 health. You XAYJAY, let's hope that there will be someone to hit you.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i hope i dont die.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

If absolutely necassary... i think i might be able to take on a 2nd thread. (im still working on teh first rpg.) I don'y really wanna tho just stay with it

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Health: 85/100

B) Dash And Punch Medium

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok. XayJay you got hit by David's dash and punch. You lose another 10 hp. You go to 60 hp. The highlander attacks you silent fang. The choices for defense are:

A) Crouch
B) Jump
C) Medium Block
D) Move back.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body, and fangs)
HP: 100

D.) move back

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Health: 85/100

B) High punch

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

I decided to follow them since my employees can run the place without me.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Where is xayjay? Anyway sorry guys i've been away for Easter holidays. I didn't have internet access. KnockoutSloth you can join. This is not a levels RPG. See all the pages and make a profile.

David, let's wait for xayjay. SilentFang You got hit by the highlanders medium punch. You lose 10 hp. Attack to someone and i'll send you the choices on your profile.

Storm you follow them.

They go to a car and switch on the engine. You shift into a wolf and quickly follow them through the woods that are parallel to the road. However you start feeling tired.

A) go back.
B) Keep following with all the strength you are left.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body, and fangs)
HP: 100
i attack the highlander back i guess? right swing? is anybody else hacing the same problem with armor games? it's like everything is messed up and it's aligned vertically. and there's no color.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion
60 hp

im still here

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

XayJay you chose move back and avoided david's punch. Silentfang you attack him but he avoided you.

Highlander: Enough! Time to play dirty!!! *pulls his handgun*
*Starts shooting*

Loone you shift into a fly and avoid his bullets. Silentfang you got hit but nothing happened and the wound was healed.

Loone:

A) Start shifting rapidly into human-fly and hitting the highlander
B) Fly away
C) Tell to SilentFang so that you both attack and incapacitate him

SilentFang:

A) Hit The Highlander with low kick and throw him down.
B) Go away.
C) If Loone agrees attack both.

David:

A) Go away. Things got ugly
B) Find a way to hit them hard from these: There is a tree behind them with heavy "edges". You can also climb to it. And you can shift into a wolf and start attacking. No combinations.

Nevermind if you don't see me some days. I will definitely post.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion
60 hp

C) Tell to SilentFang so that you both attack and incapacitate him

get we after a fight full hp or must we rest?

Showing 106-120 of 137